Casey07
39 Posts
13 years, 10 months ago
Was anyone forced to watch this movie as a child? My mom bought it from a Christian movie company. It's about this gang of kids who helps people around the neighborhood. One of the Buttercreamers moves away and later comes back as a "rebel." The rest of the gang try and straighten him out. It's SO cheesy and the acting is SO bad, that the thought of this movie makes me laugh.

you can watch the highlights here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOWW-r0AWr8
    the-micro-man
    3492 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    I remember this...
      davidyck
      129 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      ive watched it as well.
        System
        79987 Posts
        13 years, 10 months ago
        i do, it was pretty good as far as nice family movies go. watched teh sequal too, not as good.
          Megagents
          1257 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          It seems familiar but chances are I haven't seen it. It seems like a really good movie.
            ooliyo
            141 Posts
            13 years, 10 months ago
            Yea, it wasnt cristian, but it had morrals. It was one of those films that the Hallmark Company would give away for free by mail, we got others in mail too. But this happend to be my favorte. Think of an early 90s 7th Heaven.
              System
              79987 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              I saw that movie a few times when I was younger. The part that stands out the most was when the kid who turned "gangster" tries to rob the local convenient store at the end of the movie with a small club in his hands, and he gets really mad when the store owner doesn't act scared of him and offers to just "give" him the money.
                Megagents
                1257 Posts
                13 years, 10 months ago
                ooliyo
                Yea, it wasnt cristian, but it had morrals.

In other words it was one of those cheesy family movies with a lesson at the end? Alright, I'm definitely buying this from Amazon! :)
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss