fpayeb
44 Posts
13 years, 10 months ago
My older sis needs help remembering the name of a twinkie(or something) nyways, ahe says that it was long like a twinkie, coated in chocolated, had a white filling, and the rapper may have been white. She use to eat these in the late 80's through early 90's. She really liked it and wants to find out what the name was. If anyone remembers this please let me know. Thanks!
    Rainbow_Bright
    2505 Posts
    13 years, 10 months ago
    Twinkee is made by Hostess right? and you say this chocolate thing looked similar? well try searching Hostess products mabey you will find somthing about this old school treat.
      pjb2377
      937 Posts
      13 years, 10 months ago
      Sounds like a HoHo to me. Or even a DingDong.
        Protegejoe296
        188 Posts
        13 years, 10 months ago
        There wer chocolate Twinkies, or it might have been ChocoBliss, a short-lived Hostess cake.
        "Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue--Realize the strength, move on"--Henry Rollins
        "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."--Robert Heinlein
        "Shop smart, shop S-Mart"--Ash
          mr3urious
          3356 Posts
          13 years, 10 months ago
          I believe those are called Chocodiles. They still sell them up here in Arizona.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
            fpayeb
            44 Posts
            13 years, 10 months ago
            mr3urious

She thinks this might be it, but shes not sure. Do you by any chance remember how much they use to cost? (1989-1993?)
              fpayeb
              44 Posts
              13 years, 10 months ago
              Hi,

How do I go about buying the chocodiles twinkie: Is there a website or address.
              please let me know.
                Protegejoe296
                188 Posts
                13 years, 10 months ago
                fpayeb
                mr3urious

She thinks this might be it, but shes not sure. Do you by any chance remember how much they use to cost? (1989-1993?)

Probably around $.79-$1ish, if I remember correctly.
                "Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue--Realize the strength, move on"--Henry Rollins
                "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."--Robert Heinlein
                "Shop smart, shop S-Mart"--Ash
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss