Greengoblin
1731 Posts
13 years, 9 months ago
Anyone remembered seeing this when it came out in the summer of 1991? i sure as hell did when i was about 9 years old, i loved it! it became an instant favorite of mine and when i was 13 i rented the original to understand the second movie, i loved it too!
    13 years, 9 months ago
    Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to see the movie back in '91 (I was six at the time). But at the time, I DID see the original, which was very good. I finally got to see T2 during the summer of '98. It was just as good (if not better) than the original. I also liked T3, although some people were disappointed by that one.
      13 years, 9 months ago
      i remember that... i also remember that the red head frind. was the red head from difrent strokes!!!
      The paperboy thinks he's a pro.
        killjoy
        219 Posts
        13 years, 9 months ago
        Me and my childhood best friend went to see it when it came out.There was a new movie theater in town and it was the first movie we ever saw there.
          Greengoblin
          1731 Posts
          13 years, 9 months ago
          And i remembered when i was at the theater, there was a boy next to me snickering about Miles Dyson making those weird funny noises when he was holding the detenator. I mean what was up with Dyson making those weird funny sounding noises as he holds the detenator?
            sikkbones
            1262 Posts
            13 years, 9 months ago
            Greengoblin
            And i remembered when i was at the theater, there was a boy next to me snickering about Miles Dyson making those weird funny noises when he was holding the detenator. I mean what was up with Dyson making those weird funny sounding noises as he holds the detenator?

he was also masturbating off camera.
              Greengoblin
              1731 Posts
              13 years, 9 months ago
              Did anyone else besides that boy thought it was funny when Dyson was making those weird panting noises before blowing up the building?
                RetroCanada
                27 Posts
                13 years, 9 months ago
                I had the chance to see it in theaters. Great movie!!
                What the [email protected] is a Frush?
                  pimp3491
                  69 Posts
                  13 years, 9 months ago
                  I missed it in theatres unfortunately. I ended up catching it later, in the mid 90's, on VHS.

Greengoblin
                  Did anyone else besides that boy thought it was funny when Dyson was making those weird panting noises before blowing up the building?

As he lay there dying, knowing what awaited him? I don't think it was that funny..
                  In a thread titled "What Made You Feel Old?"

jdurg
                  11): Realizing that the kids who entered Elementary School this year (2006) were never alive in the 20th century.
                    The_Batman
                    876 Posts
                    13 years, 9 months ago
                    I remember goign to see it in the theater. I was about 7 or 8 at the time, and my grandma said my uncle and cousin could take me with me, I was so hyped! In fact that week me and my Mom went to rent part 1 so I would be all caught up. Finally the day came and when we saw it, we were just blown away by it
                    "Keep the change you filthy animal..."
                      jango52577
                      2805 Posts
                      13 years, 9 months ago
                      Phantasmagoria_3D
                      Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to see the movie back in '91 (I was six at the time). But at the time, I DID see the original, which was very good. I finally got to see T2 during the summer of '98. It was just as good (if not better) than the original. I also liked T3, although some people were disappointed by that one.

I was only 6 when it came out and the first movie I saw with Arnold Schwarzenegger was Kindergarten Cop. Funny movie. I think I saw T2 for the first time in 10th grade. I've been a fan ever since.

"It's not a tumor!"--Arnie as Det. John Kimble in Kindergarten Cop
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        13 years, 9 months ago
                        pimp3491
                        I missed it in theatres unfortunately. I ended up catching it later, in the mid 90's, on VHS.

Greengoblin

As he lay there dying, knowing what awaited him? I don't think it was that funny..

Hahaha. Pimp is soooo sensitive!
                          Videogamenerd
                          1202 Posts
                          13 years, 9 months ago
                          I saw the VHS version it was a great movie.
                          [sub] [/sub]

Mr_Retro92
                            849 Posts
                            13 years, 9 months ago
                            Great film
                            The Gang

gumbyman
                              2008 Posts
                              13 years, 9 months ago
                              This is a good action movie, it has a good storyline to it as well.
                                lorax
                                977 Posts
                                13 years, 9 months ago
                                It came out when I was about 5 or 6, i remember crying b/c i thought it was sad that Arnold "died" at the end.
                                "This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin, tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in..."
                                  Captain_Howdy30
                                  2207 Posts
                                  13 years, 9 months ago
                                  This should have been the last of the Terminator films. That third one was a real pile of turds.
                                    Greengoblin
                                    1731 Posts
                                    13 years, 9 months ago
                                    Well the new fourth one will ignore the events of the last movie and will be THE REAL Sequel to T2.
                                      Siouxsie
                                      1487 Posts
                                      13 years, 9 months ago
                                      I saw T2 at the mall theater. We snuck in Taco bell. I remember seeing the first one way before on vhs. Part three was good, I enjoyed the female Terminator. She was bad ass.
                                        Greengoblin
                                        1731 Posts
                                        13 years, 9 months ago
                                        I liked T3, Kirstina Lokken was smokin'g hot.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss