theguy73
414 Posts
13 years, 9 months ago

Anybody remember the fortune telling fish that you put in the palm of your hand? It would twist or curl a certain way and you would read on the package to see your fortune, or mood or something like that.
When life gives you lemons look for someone whose life gave them vodka and have a party
    Thylacine
    1525 Posts
    13 years, 9 months ago
    I remember these. I think it was a mood fish. I remember getting them at Chinese restaurants.
    "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
    -Rampage, Beast Wars

13 years, 9 months ago
      i so remember those!!!!!!
      The paperboy thinks he's a pro.
        punky
        441 Posts
        13 years, 9 months ago
        I remember them! Years ago there was one that came with cases of Barq's rootbeer!
          13 years, 9 months ago
          thats probbly where i got mine.... i used to drink that alll the time!
          The paperboy thinks he's a pro.
            13 years, 9 months ago
            I got one of those from shakey's. lol :D
            I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
              chrisno51
              1574 Posts
              13 years, 9 months ago
              Yup! I remember that fortune fish. I got one with my tickets at an arcade one time, they were cheap. Did you really feel like they were telling the truth though? ;)
                Blackshadow
                367 Posts
                13 years, 9 months ago
                I loved those! I once had one that looked like Huckleberry Hound. XD They had them for a while at a local restaurant around here...I'll have to check to see if they're still around next time I go there.
                  KittenFangs
                  154 Posts
                  13 years, 9 months ago
                  Weird, I got mine at Shakey's too. I played with it for a awhile then put it on the cat's head then tore it up. I wish I had some now though.
                    zilly
                    720 Posts
                    13 years, 9 months ago
                    yep I still have mine it always said I was feeling Heckle.....whatever that means
                    8)
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss