stickymango
86 Posts
13 years, 8 months ago
In the very early 90s there were these white sneakers (for girls, I was in kindergarten) and on the tongue there was a packet of purple goop, somewhere on the sides too? Similar to those Oilies stickers.. I think it may have been Converse, for some reason that name comes up but I'm not sure. I think the line may have had light up sneakers as well but again, I dunno. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    System
    79987 Posts
    13 years, 8 months ago
    I too wonder because I remember wanting those in 1st grade. I was 6 in 1996 and I can recall them.I know they were made between 1995-1999
      stickymango
      86 Posts
      13 years, 8 months ago
      It had to be at least 1992, that's when I had them. They were like your typical kids sneaker, not canvas. Any info?
        NickRules
        4941 Posts
        13 years, 8 months ago
        Hmmmmmmm wow....I think I had shoes where there was like, this weird goop stuff inside, and you can press on the plastic and it smears all around. Was it like that?

The shoes I had were definitely not converse.
          stickymango
          86 Posts
          13 years, 8 months ago
          Yes, exactly like that! Do you remember what they were called?
            NickRules
            4941 Posts
            13 years, 8 months ago
            stickymango
            Yes, exactly like that! Do you remember what they were called?

No!!!!!! I don't, lol! But now im really curious! I missed those! I think eventually the goop dried up or something weird.

Nickelodeon shoes maybe? o_o haha probably not, I doubt those shoes were filled with slime.
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss