System
79987 Posts
13 years, 8 months ago
Alright, IT was from one of the series of books, fear street,sumthin 2000, it WASN'T goosebumps though.

Anyhow it was about this kid in a school, he was from somewhere different,like another dimension or reality,I remember there being something about shadows and the other kids faces, maybe something about school pictures. I know it is vague but it is hard to put memories into words :(

it is an rl stine book though, I read it when I was 8-in1998 when they played robotech and ronin warriors on the good toonami :)
    zilly
    720 Posts
    13 years, 8 months ago
    Ahh I know what your talking about but I dont know the name. now this is gonna annoy me
    8)
      System
      79987 Posts
      13 years, 8 months ago
      I wish I knew though,I can handle not remembering shows, but books and comics are the worst thing to try and remember :/

I wish you remembered,who knows,somebody HINT HINT TO WHOEVERS READING THIS will chime in and help us both out :)
        niolani
        440 Posts
        13 years, 8 months ago
        I found this book list on R. L. Stine's official website. Maybe if you consult it, the title will come back to mind. That's all I can do to help you.
          System
          79987 Posts
          13 years, 8 months ago
          ah man, I have been looking at that list for about 2 1/2 hours and I can't recall them being it, and I searched individual summaries of each... :(

But thank you niolani for your link-I know some others that I had fogotten the names to now :)
            SchwinnGirl
            350 Posts
            13 years, 8 months ago
            Revenge of the Shadow People? It's a Fear Street book.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0671529498/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
            SchwinnGirl's Signature Image
            Homer_Simpson
            Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
              System
              79987 Posts
              13 years, 8 months ago
              I think that's it, I was thinking of going to the bookstore tomorrow and now I have a reason :) Thanks,I'll find out whether or not it is soon.
                SchwinnGirl
                350 Posts
                13 years, 8 months ago
                Lol, let me know if it is, this will bother me!
                Homer_Simpson
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  13 years, 8 months ago
                  I think I'll check out that BIG book of british smiles too
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    13 years, 8 months ago
                    JK JK
                    :)
                      SchwinnGirl
                      350 Posts
                      13 years, 8 months ago
                      Lol, just like ALL Americans are fat, lazy and ignorant, ALL Brits have bad teeth. It is definitely a must-read...
                      Homer_Simpson
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        13 years, 8 months ago
                        I wonder if madonna would be in there, I mean she has crackwhore teeth, that's kinda like real britsh people teeth ain't it?
                          zilly
                          720 Posts
                          13 years, 8 months ago
                          plus when madonna lives in britain on occasion doesnt she ramdomly develop a british accent sometimes.
                          8)
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            13 years, 8 months ago
                            I forgot about that but it is true though:) you'd have to be pretty retarded to think people are retarded enough to believe that after living in Britain for a couple years that they will think you magically have an accent. I wish she was reading this
                              SchwinnGirl
                              350 Posts
                              13 years, 8 months ago
                              1983bowtiebeater
                              I forgot about that but it is true though:) you'd have to be pretty retarded to think people are retarded enough to believe that after living in Britain for a couple years that they will think you magically have an accent. I wish she was reading this

I have an accent and I've never set foot in England. It's true. Really. Swear. I have family from CA who moved to the South, and they had accents very soon. As adults! So, I guess it's not totally unheard of for accents to be picked up. I know lingo is easily adopted.

As for the teeth, only Scousers have bad ones. I can personally attest to this. Other Brits? Notsomuch. ;)

However, there are some really fucked-up American teef, too. So, it's all relative.

So, is it the boooook???
                              Homer_Simpson
                                Horny_Toad
                                590 Posts
                                13 years, 8 months ago
                                ::grins a toothy smile::
                                  SchwinnGirl
                                  350 Posts
                                  13 years, 8 months ago
                                  Horny_Toad
                                  ::grins a toothy smile::

Y'see????
                                  Homer_Simpson
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    13 years, 8 months ago
                                    I haven't had the chance to go yet, I'm in school right now so I have to keep it on the down low. Typing class to be exact
                                      SchwinnGirl
                                      350 Posts
                                      13 years, 8 months ago
                                      1983bowtiebeater
                                      I haven't had the chance to go yet, I'm in school right now so I have to keep it on the down low. Typing class to be exact

Roger that.
                                      Homer_Simpson
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        13 years, 8 months ago
                                        went to barnes& noble saturday night and they didn't have it......but I did buy some other GB books to replace some of my lost ones.

I didn't find any robotech either so I was a little dissapointed
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss