YuYuYuuki
113 Posts
4 years, 2 months ago
What were some of the stuffed toys you had as a kid?

• Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life
  • Spunky from Rocko's Modern Life
  • Scooby-Doo
  • Sesame Street characters like Elmo, Grover, Oscar, and Kermit
  • Mumfie from the Magic Adventures of Mumfie (for years I didn't know where he was from, but thanks to someone on here I got to find out what it was!)
  • The Powerpuff Girls (all three!)
  • Ren from Ren and Stimpy
  • Blue from Blue's Clues
  • Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog
  • Jerry from Tom and Jerry
  • Marvin the Martian
  • Princess Peach from Mario
  • Ami and Yumi from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
  • Hamtaro and Bijou
  • Snap from ChalkZone (I don't know how this one came about, I only remember that I had it. It might have been a bootleg or homemade.)
  • Zim from Invader Zim
  • SpongeBob (I had only one when I was an actual kid, but as a teenager I got two more.)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose
  • CatDog (I used to wear it around my neck a lot.)
  • Pokémon (Chansey, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Igglybuff, etc.)
  • Some Tamagotchi (like Mametchi and Mimitchi)
  • Dag from The Angry Beavers
  • A homemade stuffed TOM 1 from Toonami (I didn't like this one because it wasn't who I was used to at the time, TOM 2. My friend's mother knitted and stitched this one. I guess she knew TOM 1 because my friend had been watching Toonami since the TOM 1 era?)

And that's about it. Nowadays, I have dozens of Touhou stuffies, like Cirno and Reimu.
Yeah, it's Yuuki. Got a problem with that?

"The sun may have the face of a baby, but it is actually quite old. So old, in fact, that it's about to go supernova! This isn't a good thing."
    GirlCrazy99
    392 Posts
    4 years, 2 months ago
    YuYuYuuki
    What were some of the stuffed toys you had as a kid?

• Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life
    • Spunky from Rocko's Modern Life
    • Scooby-Doo
    • Sesame Street characters like Elmo, Grover, Oscar, and Kermit
    • Mumfie from the Magic Adventures of Mumfie (for years I didn't know where he was from, but thanks to someone on here I got to find out what it was!)
    • The Powerpuff Girls (all three!)
    • Ren from Ren and Stimpy
    • Blue from Blue's Clues
    • Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog
    • Jerry from Tom and Jerry
    • Marvin the Martian
    • Princess Peach from Mario
    • Ami and Yumi from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
    • Hamtaro and Bijou
    • Snap from ChalkZone (I don't know how this one came about, I only remember that I had it. It might have been a bootleg or homemade.)
    • Zim from Invader Zim
    • SpongeBob (I had only one when I was an actual kid, but as a teenager I got two more.)
    • Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose
    • CatDog (I used to wear it around my neck a lot.)
    • Pokémon (Chansey, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Igglybuff, etc.)
    • Some Tamagotchi (like Mametchi and Mimitchi)
    • Dag from The Angry Beavers
    • A homemade stuffed TOM 1 from Toonami (I didn't like this one because it wasn't who I was used to at the time, TOM 2. My friend's mother knitted and stitched this one. I guess she knew TOM 1 because my friend had been watching Toonami since the TOM 1 era?)

And that's about it. Nowadays, I have dozens of Touhou stuffies, like Cirno and Reimu.

I own

• Giant Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    • Some Beanie Babies (Nanook, Pluto, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, etc.)
    • Giant Sesame Street character with yellow feathers
    • Small Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal that I carried around with me

I never owned a stuffed Lizzie McGuire doll, a stuffed Meloetta (Pokémon) plush toy, a stuffed ballerina doll (from Hallmark) and a stuffed Hallmark itty bitty character
    Lisa Frank - You Gotta Have It!
    Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'Em All!
      90sNickGirl
      141 Posts
      3 years, 6 months ago
      Most of the stuffed toys I had when I was young I still have today, but here are ones I don't have anymore (or are up in the attic):

Curious George (I won him at the carnival)
      Meta Knight
      Waddle Dee
      Lilo Pelekai (not really when I was a kid, more like when I was a teen)
      Tom and Jerry
      A pink duck I won at a carnival that I named "Goffa"
      "All right, this thing is officially making me CRAZY!"
        3 years, 6 months ago
        For SpongeBob, I also had Patrick, Sandy, and the Pineapple. I also had a stuffed Lizzie McGuire like GirlCrazy99 mentions, Sabrina and Salem from Sabrina the Animated Series, K-9 (Marvin the Martian's dog), Batgirl (from the Warner Bros. Studio Store), Space Ghost (also from the WBSS), and Dejiko from Di Gi Charat.

"The sun may have the face of a baby, but it is actually quite old. So old, in fact, that it's about to go supernova! This isn't a good thing."
          PuccaFan66
          181 Posts
          2 years, 9 months ago
          GeekyAlgorithm
          For SpongeBob, I also had Patrick, Sandy, and the Pineapple. I also had a stuffed Lizzie McGuire like GirlCrazy99 mentions, Sabrina and Salem from Sabrina the Animated Series, K-9 (Marvin the Martian's dog), Batgirl (from the Warner Bros. Studio Store), Space Ghost (also from the WBSS), and Dejiko from Di Gi Charat.

I don't have any stuffed animals as of 2021.
            2 years, 8 months ago
            First, let me mention a very special toy I had: Dino from The Flintstones. I received him from the Hanna-Barbera store in LA in October 1994 because my appendix was removed a few days prior. When I got out of the hospital, we went to the store, and mom bought me it because she knew Dino was my favorite character from The Flintstones.

I also had Huckleberry Hound from that same store, an Elmo toy from the Sesame Street General Store, Space Ghost from the Warner Bros. Studio Store, SpongeBob from a Blockbuster store, Daffy Duck from the Warner Bros. Studio Store, Minnie Mouse from the Disney Store (not sure how I ended up with this because I never watched much Disney), ActiMates D.W. (like, remember those?), a Strawberry Shortcake rag doll, Raggedy Ann and Andy, and a stuffed Blue from the Nickelodeon Store.
            The power of Zorak compels you.
              PuccaFan66
              181 Posts
              2 years, 8 months ago
              MagicalCherry1987
              First, let me mention a very special toy I had: Dino from The Flintstones. I received him from the Hanna-Barbera store in LA in October 1994 because my appendix was removed a few days prior. When I got out of the hospital, we went to the store, and mom bought me it because she knew Dino was my favorite character from The Flintstones.

I also had Huckleberry Hound from that same store, an Elmo toy from the Sesame Street General Store, Space Ghost from the Warner Bros. Studio Store, SpongeBob from a Blockbuster store, Daffy Duck from the Warner Bros. Studio Store, Minnie Mouse from the Disney Store (not sure how I ended up with this because I never watched much Disney), ActiMates D.W. (like, remember those?), a Strawberry Shortcake rag doll, Raggedy Ann and Andy, and a stuffed Blue from the Nickelodeon Store.

I agree. I also own a lot of stuffed animals (and Pokemon cards) when I was a little boy.

Scooby Doo (Warner Bros. Studio Store)
              Mickey Mouse (The Disney Store)
              Minnie Mouse (The Disney Store)
              Pokemon Trading Card Game - Jungle Booster Pack (Warner Bros. Studio Store)
              Goofy Goof (The Disney Store)
              Sebastian the Crab (The Disney Store)
              Nanook
              SpongeBob SquarePants

There are some more

I am getting a stuffed toy version of Lori Loud (The Loud House) from a prize redemption machine at Main Event Entertainment because I am literally a fan of The Loud House.
                2 years, 4 months ago
                I also had Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, and Dino; Angelica Pickles, Lil DeVille, Susie Carmichael, and Kimi Finster; D.W., Muffy, and Francine; Sailor Moon and the Scouts; lots of Looney Tunes characters; Huckleberry Hound; Astro, Judy, and Jane Jetson; and Yogi and Boo Boo.

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss