9 years, 10 months ago
An old mid-late 90's PC game, I played it on my 1st ever computer a Packard Bell my parents bought me. It came with the PC along with "Dangerous Creatures"

It had various activities for kids (I think) I don't remember many of them but I remember one that had different themed pictures for you to color, like a picture of space and an alien and when you finished coloring it the way you wanted, it had a play button or something and when you pressed the play button the picture would come alive and play a short cartoon as your picture came to life. The Martian jumps in a ship and flies to the moon or something like that.

I'm pretty sure the title of the game had the word "Kid" in it.. like "Kid town" or "Kid zone" or something like that, but then again not positive at all.

Tried searching history of Packard Bell Sale deals but no luck...

PLEASE if anyone has a tip... haha have been looking for a VERY long time.

Thanks
    9 years, 8 months ago
    I had a Packaged Hell, err, I mean Packard Bell in the mid 90's. Your post made me think of a kid's area that had games in it called "Kid's Space" or "Kidspace" (I think). It was part of their "Navigator" program to help users get used to windows. My memory is foggy, so I could be wrong about all this, and more. I hope that helps :)
      9 years, 8 months ago
      selfinflikted
      I had a Packaged Hell, err, I mean Packard Bell in the mid 90's. Your post made me think of a kid's area that had games in it called "Kid's Space" or "Kidspace" (I think). It was part of their "Navigator" program to help users get used to windows. My memory is foggy, so I could be wrong about all this, and more. I hope that helps :)

No that's been suggested a lot of times but for sure isn't it... nothing like it. Like I said you colored pictures and then pressed play and it played a short cartoon.
        PuccaFan66
        181 Posts
        2 years, 5 months ago
        Check YouTube.
          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss