15 years ago
I have to get this off my chest and let it all out, in the movie Bambi when his father tells him his mother has died, it is my belief that it should be the ONLY thing he ever says, but towards the end when he is having that convo with Bambi about the humans, it kind of kills it. He is meant to be this mysterious, regal figure, like when he comes out from the woods and looks down at Bambi, when he is standing over the edge looking down when is is born (and at the end), and obviously when he appears through the snow (best movie moment ever). That should be the one time he talks, and THATS IT!!!! Im saying this with real passion guys, you know when you watch something really awesome, but there is just that one thing you would change to make it perfect? Thats what Im getting at.
Is there anyone who agrees with me on this? I hate to think Im the only one. Let me know your views on it!
    Shazbot
    2865 Posts
    15 years ago
    You are wrong.
      Mezase_Master
      7306 Posts
      15 years ago
      oldschool4eva
      I have to get this off my chest and let it all out, in the movie Bambi when his father tells him his mother has died, it is my belief that it should be the ONLY thing he ever says, but towards the end when he is having that convo with Bambi about the humans, it kind of kills it. He is meant to be this mysterious, regal figure, like when he comes out from the woods and looks down at Bambi, when he is standing over the edge looking down when is is born (and at the end), and obviously when he appears through the snow (best movie moment ever). That should be the one time he talks, and THATS IT!!!! Im saying this with real passion guys, you know when you watch something really awesome, but there is just that one thing you would change to make it perfect? Thats what Im getting at.
      Is there anyone who agrees with me on this? I hate to think Im the only one. Let me know your views on it!
      Oh my god, who. The hell. Cares?
      TMNT
      Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
        kylewhite
        2790 Posts
        15 years ago
        This is going to change everything.
          1981til4eva
          244 Posts
          15 years ago
          I actually just bought that on special edition dvd. I need to watch it again to see if I'm feelin' you.....
          "I'll put trademarks around your fuc#*ing eyes!" - Sonny Carson from "The Education of Sonny Carson"
            15 years ago
            Im not trying to piss anyone off (coz I seem to have done so with a few people), its just something I always think when I watch it, you know?
              Ned
              327 Posts
              15 years ago
              As a kid I remember noticing how uninvolved a father Bambi's dad seemed to be. On one hand, it seems that it should be otherwise, on the other, this was, I think, done on purpose (deer are uninvolved fathers). Of course, I am talking only about the original Bambi and not the direct-to-video sequel, which I haven't seen.
                15 years ago
                Yeah I think it was on purpose, it made the moment he comes to help him more powerful, that even though he wasnt there like his mother, he was actually watching over him, and he was always there when Bambi truly needed it.
                  15 years ago
                  Oh yeah and I wouldnt even dare watch the sequel, I saw the making of it on tv once and it looked terrible, absolutely nothing like the original, I sat the watching it like O_o
                    Guild_Navigator
                    2012 Posts
                    15 years ago
                    THIS is what should've happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-eAxVs7LCU

The Dude revives!
                      15 years ago
                      I feel all warm and fuzzy inside after watching that, I wonder how they did it? It looked so real. Maybe it was...... '_'
                        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss