colavfan19
33 Posts
8 years, 6 months ago
It's probably been done before bit would there be any interest in an article about dead malls?
Something happens to this somethings gonna happen to you
    everythings
    31 Posts
    8 years, 5 months ago
    Yeah.
      DebrisStorm
      14 Posts
      8 years, 4 months ago
      My friends and I 'break into' dead malls. Urban exploration with cameras and such.
      Back for the 4th time? 5th time? I lost count.
        stake_n_sheak
        1891 Posts
        8 years, 3 months ago
        That's really cool DebrisStorm. I always wanted to do that but haven't been in the right area or had many interested friends. I've done a few similar things but never at a mall.
        tangspot2
        Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
          Dyzfunk7ional
          4048 Posts
          8 years, 3 months ago
          stake_n_sheak
          That's really cool DebrisStorm. I always wanted to do that but haven't been in the right area or had many interested friends. I've done a few similar things but never at a mall.

Yuh I would go headlong to Victorias Secret then Home Depot.
            DebrisStorm
            14 Posts
            8 years, 3 months ago
            stake_n_sheak

I'm in the Chicago area as well. Join us sometime. Lincoln Mall in Matteson closed up last year. Might try to sneak in there. I used to hang out at that mall all the time.
              Vertex(Admin)
              367 Posts
              8 years, 2 months ago
              DebrisStorm
              stake_n_sheak

I'm in the Chicago area as well. Join us sometime. Lincoln Mall in Matteson closed up last year. Might try to sneak in there. I used to hang out at that mall all the time.

A few years back I went out in the boonies to explore abandoned houses. It was pretty spooky and interesting until the sheriff showed up and told me off haha. I have a video of it here Vimeo
              When I die, I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did. Not like the screaming passengers in his car.
                DebrisStorm
                14 Posts
                8 years, 2 months ago
                Vertex
                A few years back I went out in the boonies to explore abandoned houses. It was pretty spooky and interesting until the sheriff showed up and told me off haha. I have a video of it here Vimeo

Now that was very cool. The music added a really nice creepy aspect. There's the Manteno State Hospital near me that has an abandoned wing to it. I think its been featured a few times on tv.
                  stake_n_sheak
                  1891 Posts
                  8 years, 2 months ago
                  DebrisStorm

That would be cool. I don't have a car, but if you can meet me at Metra it would work.

Vertex

In high school, we went to a closed asylum. Once off the road we killed the headlights, but the cops were waiting for us when we came out anyway.
                  Your video is gorgeous! We took video in the asylum. It looks like shit compared to The Blair Witch Project, never mind this.
                  tangspot2
                  Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss