daash
64 Posts
11 years, 4 months ago
I'm having some trouble coming up with ideas. How does this sound?

Basically, I'd take a look back at tv shows and movies and report what they are doing now. But it'd be completely fictional and for the most part, nonsense.
    retroguy78
    597 Posts
    11 years, 4 months ago
    Yeah, I really don't know if that idea will fly well. Keep in mind, we are in the digital age where everything is being recorded and easily tracked, unless you put a totally wild spin on it, but even that requires doing some good extensive research.
      stake_n_sheak
      1891 Posts
      11 years, 4 months ago
      I think the intention is to be funny, not to fool people. The idea sounds like something from Mad Magazine, or Saturday Night Live. Could work. I'd be interested to know what Bobby Hill is up to these days.
      tangspot2
      Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
        daash
        64 Posts
        11 years, 4 months ago
        You might be right. I have tons of these ideas. Most of them should probably not be followed through with.
          vkimo
          2321 Posts
          11 years, 4 months ago
          Yeah I'd think it would be interesting if you did a "where are they now" based on characters from TV shows or movies and not the actors. Like instead of what Stallone is doing now, a what is Rocky doing now type thing. That way the readers know from the get go this isn't to be taken literally.
          My Last Article For RetroJunk

Remembering RetroJunk
            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss