Captain_Howdy30
2207 Posts
13 years, 7 months ago

I can't believe we haven't touched upon this son-of-a-gun who definitely made wearing black cool before those gothic fags ruined it forever. My personal favorite has to be "One Piece At A Time"
    Ravage
    436 Posts
    13 years, 7 months ago
    Ahh. The man in black. My favorite is "Sunday Morning Coming Down."
      REVROCK
      18 Posts
      13 years, 7 months ago
      "San Quentin" the second time through (when the prisoners knew the words and get all amped up)
      [/url]www.myspace.com/thehxcchurch
        13 years, 7 months ago
        I haven't heard any songs from him, but is'nt "Walk Hard" supposed to make fun of him?
        I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
          NickRules
          4941 Posts
          13 years, 7 months ago
          I like a lot of Johnny Cash's songs.
          Like "Ring of fire" and "I walk the line".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRlj5vjp3Ko&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krVACUbciJE&feature=related
            regular_joe
            728 Posts
            13 years, 7 months ago
            Ring of fire, Sunday morning coming down, hurt are some of his best songs. Hurt is a very emotional song. "Walk the line was a good movie, but I think it left out some of the best parts of his life. I didnt like that it ended when June finaly agreed to marry him, there was more to his life after that, one part that was left out was during his drug phase, he went out into a cave with no intention of comming out alive. obviously he did, and shortly after he made attempts to be clean.

" The last man nearly ruined this place/He didn't know what to do with it/If you think this countrys bad off now just what till I get through with it":D
              Captain_Howdy30
              2207 Posts
              13 years, 7 months ago
              RetroRickster923
              I haven't heard any songs from him, but is'nt "Walk Hard" supposed to make fun of him?

I never saw that or heard anything about it from people I know. Must've been a real blockbuster.
                13 years, 6 months ago
                My Personel Favorites From Cash Are,Folsom Prison Blues,Ring Of Fire And I Give My Love To Rose.
                  Ilikethepixies
                  5870 Posts
                  13 years, 6 months ago
                  Sooner or later, God's gonna cut you down.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1e0EQlQXoEo
                    outfit
                    899 Posts
                    13 years, 6 months ago
                    Picking up young, unsuspecting female hitchhikers(we were not much older, young female drivers..haha) was great fun. They assumed we would be a fine, fun ride until we blasted Johnny belting out "WERE YOU THERE WHEN THEY CRUCIFIED MY LORD".....hahaha...good fun...they actually looked terrified
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss