Bleunavy
1 Posts
7 years ago
So, to start off this is going to be extremely vague but maybe it will ring a bell to someone. It's also driving me crazy that for years i've always wondered what this show was called. My aunt sent VHS tapes for me to watch all the time when I was younger and i remember a few of them creeped me out but those were always my favorites for some reason. Anyway, I remember there were kids in the film and then some Barney-like animals around them. One of them was yellow and shedding and someone had to use a vacuum for all the hair, i believe there was a ball pit involved and a tree in the room, possibly? It would have been around '98, and no, it's not Barney lol
Thanks??
    PuccaFan66
    181 Posts
    3 years ago
    Bleunavy
    So, to start off this is going to be extremely vague but maybe it will ring a bell to someone. It's also driving me crazy that for years i've always wondered what this show was called. My aunt sent VHS tapes for me to watch all the time when I was younger and i remember a few of them creeped me out but those were always my favorites for some reason. Anyway, I remember there were kids in the film and then some Barney-like animals around them. One of them was yellow and shedding and someone had to use a vacuum for all the hair, i believe there was a ball pit involved and a tree in the room, possibly? It would have been around '98, and no, it's not Barney lol
    Thanks??

I'm not sure.
      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss