timbox129
404 Posts
13 years, 8 months ago
Y'know, guys, Jurassic Park really is the biggest, greatest, coolest, most awesome, most spectacular, most ambitious, most totally epic, most groundbreaking, most amazing, most influential, and most ultimate dinosaur movie of all time and of our lives, and I'm glad to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Jurassic Park when it was released as a movie in 1993.

We all love Jurassic Park, both the book and the film. We're all influenced and inspired by its impact. Now, to coincide with the movie's 15th anniversary I have questions:

1. Why is Jurassic Park the biggest, greatest, coolest, most awesome, most spectacular, most ambitious, most groundbreaking, most amazing, most totally epic, most elaborate, most influentual and most ultimate dinosaur movie of all time and of our lives?
2. Why did Jurassic Park's impact affect all of you?
3. What are the factors of the Jurassic Park Phenomenon?
4. Tell me all about the development, making, release and legacy of Jurassic Park?
5. Tell me about how the most believeable, most awesome, most totally epic, and coolest dinosaur vocalizations ever heard, was created for Jurassic Park? Why Jurassic Park's dinosaur vocalizations are so epic and believable? Why?
6. In Jurassic Park, What did Dinosaurs Sound Like?
7. Do you ever have any memories of the Jurassic Park Franchise?

Anyway, on June 11, get ready to shout "Happy 15th Birthday, Jurassic Park!"

I love Jurassic Park and its dinosaurs. Well guys, do you?
    RetroToon
    759 Posts
    13 years, 8 months ago
    Wow, you actually said something people can agree with for once.
      System
      79987 Posts
      13 years, 8 months ago
      Wow, you really do love questionnaires.
        davidyck
        129 Posts
        13 years, 8 months ago
        wow, jurassic park is that old already?
        its cgi is much more real than todays cgi,its hard to believe its that old already.
          Captain_Howdy30
          2207 Posts
          13 years, 8 months ago
          Good call, the crappy computer graphics they're using these days actually does suck balls compared to that old dinosaur junk.
            jujubeeme
            402 Posts
            13 years, 7 months ago
            So apparently there's going to be a Jurassic Park IV. Laura Dern will be reprising Dr. Ellie Sattler. Hmmmmm...
              Captain_Howdy30
              2207 Posts
              13 years, 7 months ago
              Will she finally have sex with Dr. Ian Malcom?
                jujubeeme
                402 Posts
                13 years, 7 months ago
                Most likely, yes. Laura Dern said her character will have some exciting "developments." And we all know what "developments" is code for...
                  Captain_Howdy30
                  2207 Posts
                  13 years, 7 months ago
                  Developments = Getting Naked
                    Kazenji
                    342 Posts
                    13 years, 7 months ago
                    Captain_Howdy
                    Good call, the crappy computer graphics they're using these days actually does suck balls compared to that old dinosaur junk.

Wow. Yes todays CGI is truly bad you must have been watching some bad movies of late to make that claim.
                      TMNT
                      5203 Posts
                      13 years, 7 months ago
                      Happy 15th Anniversary!
                        COOLHAND
                        2938 Posts
                        13 years, 7 months ago
                        holy shit! run! it might rape you!

COOLHAND
                          2938 Posts
                          13 years, 7 months ago
                          davidyck
                          wow, jurassic park is that old already?
                          its cgi is much more real than todays cgi,its hard to believe its that old already.

there wasnt really a lot of CGI except for far away scenes. the close up scenes were all anamatronics. which is why movies today suck. they dont use anamatronics
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            13 years, 7 months ago
                            I believe Jurassic Park was released in theaters on June 10th. So, that's when it will officially turn 15. That movie was unlike anything I had ever seen back than. I still think the special effects hold up after all these years, and even look better than a lot of the CGI they use these days. Like the 2005 version of King Kong. Those dinosaurs had this sort of "cartoony" look compared to the dinos in Jurassic Park. I think the best CGI in the movie is during the T-Rex attack scenes. He's animatronic when it shows him up close (like when he's attacking the car) but all the parts where the show his full body and he's walking or running is fully CGI...like when he's chasing Ian Malcom, or the part where they are trying to escape in the jeep.

About a year after the movie first came out, I got to go to a Jurassic Park exhibit at the Seattle Science Center, where they had a bunch of props and animatronic dinosaurs there from the movie! Unfortunately, they wouldn't let you take pictures.
                              the-micro-man
                              3492 Posts
                              13 years, 7 months ago
                              COOLHAND
                              holy shit! run! it might rape you!

What a great picture.
                                timbox129
                                404 Posts
                                13 years, 7 months ago
                                Well, here's my Jurassic Park IV developments: Seeing/shooting it in a wider aspect ratio (of 2.35:1) than that of the first 3 Jurassic Park films, getting Hans Zimmer or James Newton Howard or Mark Mancina or John Williams or someone like that to do the musical score, more sightings of the Tyrannosaurus Rex than the previous Jurassic Park sequel, getting to see more dinosaurs introduced but with no gun-trotting dinosaurs (since they are animals and do not act human), and getting to see feathered dinosaurs and getting to see the raptors having feathers and plumage on their bodies for the first time (conpared to the Raptors in the first 3 films) in a Jurassic Park movie.

Yeah, hopefully, if Jurassic Park IV will finally be made, we'll get to see feathered dinosaurs and feathered raptors in Jurassic Park IV as in these images of these feathered dinosaurs in my YouTube video, The Feathered Dinosaur Celebration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ6-K5LaMPY

Do you like that video or not? What do you see and/or hear in that video? Well, tell me.

P.S. the video link is nothing to do with Jurassic Park and its 15th anniversary, but it had to do with feathered dinosaurs and those briefly sighted bath girls in Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip.
                                  timbox129
                                  404 Posts
                                  13 years, 7 months ago
                                  Well, you guys, Jurassic Park will turn 15 tomorrow. So, Are you ready for the unexpected Jurassic Park 15th anniversary celebrations tomorrow? Anyone?
                                    timbox129
                                    404 Posts
                                    13 years, 7 months ago
                                    And P.S., To coincide with the 15th anniversary this week, check out the teaser trailers for Jurassic Park and its sequel, The Lost World: Jurassic Park!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUpyr_Qnnc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt2aO4PnrIA

P.S. Beware of and watch out for the T-Rex from Hell if you watch the 1996 teaser trailer for the second Jurassic Park movie!
                                      timbox129
                                      404 Posts
                                      13 years, 7 months ago
                                      (Excited)

HEY!!! EVERYBODY!!! THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!! THE TIME HAS COME!!!! JURASSIC PARK HAS TURNED 15 TODAY!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR JURASSIC PARK!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

(Normal)

So, Are ya ready to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park (1993)?

Anyone?
                                        Bomberman
                                        3299 Posts
                                        13 years, 7 months ago
                                        You just posted four unnecessary posts in a row. Good job!
                                        Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss