Greengoblin
1731 Posts
13 years, 8 months ago
When i first saw the trailer back in early last year, i thought "Geez it looks like a wannabe of Happy Feet" then in june when it came out, i read rave reviews on the film as they called it "Original and different" i went and see it. I was happily suprised of how good and entertaining the film was, it was quite original especially with the idea of being an animated mockumentary in the tradition of "Blair Witch Project", "This is Spinal Tap" or "Cannibal Holocaust" and had quite the cast too.

I thought it was better then "Happy Feet" and definitely put the same summer's "Shrek 3" to shame.
    13 years, 8 months ago
    Soo better than Happy Feet, but how's it based on a true story? :?
    I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
      bfox211
      1 Posts
      13 years, 8 months ago
      waaaaaaaaaaaay better tha happy feet and its not based on a true story
        thecrow174
        9986 Posts
        13 years, 8 months ago
        I don't understand how it was a true story when the main character was fictional.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
          13 years, 8 months ago
          Or maybe I heard wrong... :?
          I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
            timbox129
            404 Posts
            13 years, 8 months ago
            Oh! I've heard about this movie before! I know one of those characters from Surf's Up that has been stuck in my head since I seen the trailer for it...a character like....

Her!!!! That penguin's name is Lani, y'know. I hope that I would include her (that is Lani), along with Cody Maverick, Chicken Joe, and Big Z, as among those 20 people in the crew of what I've made up named Dexter Odysseus Zarus, the main character in what I've made up, The Star Wars/Lord of the Rings/Jurassic Park/Matrix/Who Framed Roger Rabbit of the 21st century, titled Dexter's Odyssey, which is about a teenager who took on a perilous journey to destroy the Dark Lord Mandark and end his evil rule in the fantasy realm of Timboxia (which was what I've made up). She and Dexter would fight, among other things, King Kong, The Gangreen gang, carnivorious theropod dinosaurs, such as T-Rex, etc.

P.S., That picture that I've posted is a clay sculpture of her built by Damon Bard, who works on this movie. Also, Please be aware that What I'm saying is fiction, OK?

Have you seen Lani before?
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss