blueluigi
3338 Posts
13 years, 9 months ago
I hate that place so much!! :evil:
The food is awful, Their Pancakes taste like cheap bread, the burgers suck, and the service is TERRIBLE! :x
Anyone else go to Denny's.
    futuramafan95
    397 Posts
    13 years, 9 months ago
    dennys is ok but if you want great breakfast go here.
      SchwinnGirl
      350 Posts
      13 years, 9 months ago
      LOL! I go to the local Denny's about once a week. I think I have a shitty palate anyway, but I think they're good! Some Denny's are puke-inducing, but a few are okay. Can you tell I'm not well-versed in fine cuisine?

Besides, the servers are fun to mess with.

::giggles::
      SchwinnGirl's Signature Image
      Homer_Simpson
      Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
        13 years, 9 months ago
        It was weird our server at Denny's smelled like alcohol one time.
        I am Ricky, hear me think! :D
          Daniel85
          1699 Posts
          13 years, 9 months ago
          Denny's is okay if you want some place to hang out after a movie or whatever, and Starbucks is closed.

The first time I went to Denny's was for breakfast. I got an Extreme Grand Slam, and I was like 'holy crap... no wonder you guys are all fat.'

Most of the Denny's I've been to in the Seattle area are kind of ghetto though. Half the time I don't expect to leave the establishment alive.
            cowandchicken
            643 Posts
            13 years, 9 months ago
            I go to Denny's, and I like it actually. I always get Moons Over My Hammy. That's good.
              JK_Yoda
              793 Posts
              13 years, 9 months ago
              Hate Dennys.
                MRCSL1
                504 Posts
                13 years, 9 months ago
                That restaurant was okay, but I haven't went there in a long time. I guess I shouldn't bother to come there again, seeing some people's disgust.
                  outfit
                  899 Posts
                  13 years, 9 months ago
                  I have hated Denny's ever since I found pre-eaten friend shrimp tails at the bottom of my take-out mozzerella stick container....YUCK!!
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    13 years, 9 months ago
                    Been to Denny's maybe once... Luckily nothing gross happened.
                      NickRules
                      4941 Posts
                      13 years, 9 months ago
                      Wow. People actually hate Denny's? I love it! they make delicious food in my opinion and at a great price. They make excellent steak. I go there once in a while.
                        SchwinnGirl
                        350 Posts
                        13 years, 9 months ago
                        NickRules
                        Wow. People actually hate Denny's? I love it! they make delicious food in my opinion and at a great price. They make excellent steak. I go there once in a while.

They are quite reasonable; I've never tried their steak. What do you recommend?
                        Homer_Simpson
                          NickRules
                          4941 Posts
                          13 years, 8 months ago
                          SchwinnGirl
                          NickRules

I always go for their 8oz steak,I think its called "Ranch cut steak". its the smallest they have. They also have very good mashed potatoes and gravy, and yummy shrimp skewers.

I don't care for their breakfast items, its too much food! and its really greasy.
                            misspiggy
                            1442 Posts
                            13 years, 8 months ago
                            I hate Dennys but then again I have only been there for breakfast food.
                            It was nasty.
                              SchwinnGirl
                              350 Posts
                              13 years, 8 months ago
                              NickRules
                              SchwinnGirl
                              NickRules

I always go for their 8oz steak,I think its called "Ranch cut steak". its the smallest they have. They also have very good mashed potatoes and gravy, and yummy shrimp skewers.

I don't care for their breakfast items, its too much food! and its really greasy.

YUM!
                              Homer_Simpson
                                knuclear200x
                                5908 Posts
                                13 years, 6 months ago
                                Wasn't denny's ever good? i rmember it being good, but i only remember enjoying it as a kid since i never knew the difference between the other restaurants.

Also some of the Denny's here keep changing to Coco's and previously Carrows.

they all suck as well
                                  Maklu_IV
                                  747 Posts
                                  13 years, 6 months ago
                                  Denny's is the restaurant for that inner trucker in all of us.

n00b, (noob), noun informal: A person who does not know how to fully be a douchebag like yourself.
                                    Funky_Guy
                                    2638 Posts
                                    13 years, 6 months ago
                                    I'm not a big Denny's fan so I don't seek it out but I appreciate that chain being around. I came home from a music festival one time around 3 in the morning and stopped by to have a milkshake. A long time ago I had one of their big breakfasts, all the food tasted the same, really salty.
                                      blueluigi
                                      3338 Posts
                                      13 years, 4 months ago
                                      Dang, I can't believe people actually like Denny's.
                                        NickRules
                                        4941 Posts
                                        13 years, 4 months ago
                                        I haven't eaten at Denny's ever since I wrote that comment, dunno, im just turned off by Denny's now, im sure they use bad ingredients.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss