Captain_Howdy30
2207 Posts
14 years, 11 months ago

I've heard some of these chains are pretty gross, granted, but the one in my town happens to rock tits. It's awesome how eating the food from there makes you grow giant muscles.
    System
    79987 Posts
    14 years, 11 months ago
    There are a bunch of Sonics down where I am. Bumpers too, they're really similar since they both have those drive in ordering panels I don't what they call 'em.
      Captain_Howdy30
      2207 Posts
      14 years, 11 months ago
      Bumpers, huh? Never heard of that one. I totally ate 6 Jr. Delux Burgers in a row just now while I was typing this.
        14 years, 11 months ago
        My favorite thing to get at Sonic is a SuperSonic Cheese Burger with Lettuce and Mustard Only and a Large Chocolatte Shake.
          Zen_Champion
          55 Posts
          14 years, 11 months ago
          We just got a brand spankin new one down the street and it is awesome! Don't get too hyped up about those value jr. sundaes they are super small, if you need an ice cream fix, you might as well hit up Baskin Robbins on Tuesday for cheap ice cream.
            knuclear200x
            5908 Posts
            14 years, 11 months ago
            It's a nice place, but it's more of a gimmick restaurant. It's a modern day 50's diner including waitresses on rollerblades. The food is ok, Ive had better burgers but they have a lot of beverage choices than any other fast food place ive seen. Until the value menu came out, it was tough on my wallet.
              chrisno51
              1574 Posts
              14 years, 11 months ago
              I like the commercials and the food does look really good, but sadly have never tried SONIC, there just isn't any around this area :(
                bassman21
                4618 Posts
                14 years, 11 months ago
                chrisno51
                I like the commercials and the food does look really good, but sadly have never tried SONIC, there just isn't any around this area :(

Chris we need to get you out of BFE :lol:
                  ImAllTheRage
                  2009 Posts
                  14 years, 11 months ago
                  Sonic's chicken wraps are delicious. And, true story, I once seduced a girl with their chili cheese fries.

These two facts, combined with their hilarious commercials, make Sonic one of my favorite fast food joints.
                    liukangx
                    3907 Posts
                    14 years, 11 months ago
                    I want Sega to become a partner so Sonic can be the mascot(in classic form)

orliaurelijah
                      525 Posts
                      14 years, 11 months ago
                      I've never been to a Sonic. Until a few days ago, the nearest one was four hours away.
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        14 years, 11 months ago
                        Never been to one, there isn't one near me anywhere it seems like. Well, I've never seen one at least around here...
                          necro92983
                          67 Posts
                          14 years, 5 months ago
                          i tryed sonic for the first time a couple weeks ago. I wasnt hungry at the time but I had a lime slush drink. It was really good. The ice was super shaved down like snow.It was ALMOST creamy tasting.
                            Captain_Howdy30
                            2207 Posts
                            14 years, 5 months ago

The jury is deliberating. Eat at Sonic.
                              Sense_of_Self
                              459 Posts
                              14 years, 3 months ago
                              Lol a fresh banana.
                                ryanc22
                                186 Posts
                                14 years, 3 months ago
                                Fresh Banana??? Are they friggin serious?? Who's gonna go out of there way to sonics for that? Buy a bunch at the supermarket for like a $1.99
                                  14 years, 3 months ago
                                  If you don't like it then go back to Russia.
                                    14 years, 1 month ago
                                    Sonic is pretty good, their have a lot of variety in their drinks (which are very good), and their hamburgers are alright.
                                      fistoflegend
                                      946 Posts
                                      13 years, 7 months ago
                                      liukangx
                                      I want Sega to become a partner so Sonic can be the mascot(in classic form)

I thought this had something to do with sonic before I read the thread. Strange I've never even heard of this place.
                                        13 years, 7 months ago
                                        I like getting the Chicken Club toaster sandwich from Sonic. Great place to go once in a while.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss