Alixa
46 Posts
14 years, 10 months ago
If I had a time machine to fulfill my random cravings, I would go back to a time where the following were plentiful:

Magic Middles Minis
Giggles cookies
Ranch Flavored Munchems
Dunkaroos
7up gummy candies

*sheds a wistful tear*
Dave Miller: This could be real dangerous. If anyone wants to back out...
Bernard Bernoulli: Okay, I'm out of here.
Dave Miller: Bernard, don't be tuna-head! This is Sandy we're talking about.
Bernard Bernoulli: Okay.
    CheezNapkin
    559 Posts
    14 years, 10 months ago
      Hazer_Synn
      585 Posts
      14 years, 10 months ago
      we still have the doritos collisions,

for me

KFC buttermilk bread
      the arch deluxe
      Yummy Mummy
      there is more but I am drawing a blank right now
      http://violencevisceravixens.wordpress.com/
        CheezNapkin
        559 Posts
        14 years, 10 months ago
        Hazer_Synn
        we still have the doritos collisions,

for me

KFC buttermilk bread
        the arch deluxe
        Yummy Mummy
        there is more but I am drawing a blank right now

Yeah I know, but that flavor was discontinued. Not enough people liked it :(
          Hazer_Synn
          585 Posts
          14 years, 10 months ago
          we actually only have the hot wing and blue cheese collisions, they were the only collisions released in Canada so far, but they are still around.... for now anyways.
          http://violencevisceravixens.wordpress.com/
            14 years, 9 months ago
            I miss Orange Julius, Wendy's Buffalo Dipped Chicken Sandwich (they might still have it elsewhere, but they only had it for a month in Texas), and the Ground Peppercorn Burger from Chili's.
              Frankenztein
              31 Posts
              14 years, 9 months ago
              I cant really think of Food stuffs, but heres a couple drinks I miss:

Surge
              Ecto Cooler
              Kia'Ora (not really discontinued, its a british drink mix thats not sold in America)
              Chubby Sodas (I heard these are still made in Canada maybe? Fuckin bubble gum soda!!!)
              Fruitopia
              Crystal Pepsi (AKA The greatest Failure of mankind)
                AtariMan76
                749 Posts
                14 years, 9 months ago
                CheezNapkin
                Ditto
                  AtariMan76
                  749 Posts
                  14 years, 9 months ago
                  Mario Sodas
                  Ninja Turtle Fruit Pies
                  Digiorno Foccacia Crust Pizza
                  Subway's Chicken Pizziola Sandwiches
                    14 years, 9 months ago
                    They don't make those Hot Wing/Blue Cheese Doritos anymore? I had some a few months ago. Can't sad I'm sad to see them go, the Blue Cheese tasted just like Cool Ranch Doritos, and the Hot Wing chips didn't taste anything like what was advertised. I expected it to taste like Buffalo Sauce, instead it just tasted like that chipotle flavor.
                      Alixa
                      46 Posts
                      14 years, 9 months ago
                      Frankenztein
                      I cant really think of Food stuffs, but heres a couple drinks I miss:

Surge
                      Ecto Cooler
                      Kia'Ora (not really discontinued, its a british drink mix thats not sold in America)
                      Chubby Sodas (I heard these are still made in Canada maybe? Fuckin bubble gum soda!!!)
                      Fruitopia
                      Crystal Pepsi (AKA The greatest Failure of mankind)

I second you on the Surge!
                      Dave Miller: This could be real dangerous. If anyone wants to back out...
                      Bernard Bernoulli: Okay, I'm out of here.
                      Dave Miller: Bernard, don't be tuna-head! This is Sandy we're talking about.
                      Bernard Bernoulli: Okay.
                        zakkman
                        38 Posts
                        13 years, 11 months ago
                        TRIX cereal in canada that shit ruled
                        I'm your lover, I'm your Zero, I'm the face in your dreams of glass.
                          trae215
                          37 Posts
                          13 years, 11 months ago
                          Squeeze-Its
                          Mondo
                          Pizza Hut's Sicilian Pizza
                          Hi-C Ecto Cooler
                          Wahoos! Corn Snacks (mainly Backyard BBQ flavor)
                          Doritos Extreme: Bold BBQ Flavor

I heard they still have Doritos Bold BBQ flavor in Canada though. Wish I could find a site to order them from.
                            AtariMan76
                            749 Posts
                            13 years, 11 months ago
                            trae215
                            Squeeze-Its
                            I forgot about Squeeze-Its. They definitely need to bring those back.
                              trae215
                              37 Posts
                              13 years, 11 months ago
                              SonnyCorleone
                              I miss Orange Julius, Wendy's Buffalo Dipped Chicken Sandwich (they might still have it elsewhere, but they only had it for a month in Texas), and the Ground Peppercorn Burger from Chili's.

Orange Julius is still around.
                                zakkman
                                38 Posts
                                13 years, 11 months ago
                                trae215 we should trade bbq doritos for trix cereal sometime
                                  Zen_Champion
                                  55 Posts
                                  13 years, 11 months ago
                                  Wow this is my favorite subject of all time! FOOD! Especially food that is no longer made! Why do these corporations that get rich by feeding us tease us like this??? Can someone please tell me? Anyway, I split these up into two categories, grocery store foods and fast foods. Yeah here goes:

Grocery Store
                                  Hostess Chocolicous Snack Cakes These things were incredible. They were available around the early 90's but I have longed missed them. They were similar to Devil's Food Cake, but much better-believe me.

Cookies N' Cream Twix/Double Fudge Twix For a while there was a wide variety of Twix flavors and these two newcomers were my favorite. Apparently Mars did not share the same love and decided to ax them. Also during this time Twix came in single bars.

Tastefuls from Jimmy Dean Wow these were available for a short time within the last 5 years, as a competitor for Lunchables. They boasted bigger sandwiches and having more food. Despite this, it failed and Lunchables are still with us. The Jimmy Dean brand now focuses on breakfast foods as well as country sausage.

Superman Peanut Butter Basically it was Peter Pan peanut butter just with Superman on the label.

Hi-C Ecto Cooler Can't believe no one has brought this up yet...

[/b]Fast FoodThe McHero (also known as The Hero Sandwich) This was truly the greatest invention that McDonald's has ever came up with besides the McRib. It was three beef patties, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and mayo all on a hoagie bun. It came out as a promotion for the 1995 film "Batman Forever" whenever I think of that movie I think of three things 1.Jim Carrey's Riddler 2.Robin's costume is lame and 3.This sandwich

The Wild Mountain Chicken Sandwich Wendy's came up with both The Wild Mountain Chicken Sandwich and The Wild Mountain Cheeseburger during a brief run in 2004. The chicken sandwich was incredible, but has since disappeared.

Treatzza Pizza Dairy Queen came up with this short lived item during it's Hot Eats, Cool Treats Era in the 90's. They were essentially cookie crust with DQ soft serve on top, then were given your choice of toppings similar to those found in a Blizzard. I'm sure the only actual one in commercials had M & M's.

Mini Macs McDonald's had this as a premiere item in it's then new Dollar Menu in 1999-2000. It was basically a Big Mac sandwich minus the second beef patty and the middle bun. Honestly McDonald's can still make these but choose not to.

McDonald's original Apple Pie Prior to baking the Apple Pies, McDonald's offered one that was deep fried making it resemble an egg roll on the outside. Many other fast food chains have fried pies such as KFC. There are still McDonald's that sell fried pies.

Hardee's Pizza Pocket This was available for a very short time, but essentially was a Pizza Hot Pocket sold at Hardee's. It was slightly bigger and resembled a Quesadilla on the outside.

KFC Zinger Chicken Sandwich During the early 2000's KFC began a line of chicken sandwiches, and this was the best one. It was three strips of Colonel Strips with spicy sauce. Apparently the sauce must have been too expensive for KFC to produce. Heh, heh.

The Spicy Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich Burger King came up with this to go along with the default Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich. It had a spicy sauce similar to the KFC Zinger.

The Big King Burger King's clone of McDonald's Big Mac. It had two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, onions, pickles, and no middle bun. They were flame-broiled, and were only 99 cents. They lasted about 2 years, but come on, everyone knows that Big Mac's nemesis is The Whopper!

Well that is all I can think of for now...Man I am getting very hungry...
                                    zakkman
                                    38 Posts
                                    13 years, 11 months ago
                                    treatzza pizza is still in canada i belive
                                      zakkman
                                      38 Posts
                                      13 years, 11 months ago
                                      also fruitopia is in canada
                                        13 years, 11 months ago
                                        Anyone remember Orbitz? That shit was crazy!
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss