Vertex(Admin)
367 Posts
8 years, 1 month ago
After over six years I figure this thread needed a fresh start and after a minor forum usability update I figure it is as good a time as any.
When I die, I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did. Not like the screaming passengers in his car.
    8 years, 1 month ago
    First post!!! Well, after the head man that is.
    Ghost_of_Vapor's Signature Image
      Vertex(Admin)
      367 Posts
      8 years, 1 month ago
      Ghost_of_Vapor
      First post!!! Well, after the head man that is.

And so let it be recorded that on this day Ghost of Vapor was "first"!
      When I die, I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did. Not like the screaming passengers in his car.
        Dyzfunk7ional
        4048 Posts
        8 years, 1 month ago
        Good. Now let's gather around and I'll talk about birds and the bees.
          8 years, 1 month ago
          Dyzfunk7ional
          Good. Now let's gather around and I'll talk about birds and the bees.

Do explain. In excruciating detail.
            Vertex(Admin)
            367 Posts
            8 years, 1 month ago
            Finally I am going to get the scoop on this whole "sex" thing I have heard so much about.
              8 years, 1 month ago
              Alrighty whats up folks?
                Vertex(Admin)
                367 Posts
                8 years, 1 month ago
                Pie_In_The_Sky
                Alrighty whats up folks?

For me it is tax day... BOOOOO!
                  8 years, 1 month ago
                  Vertex
                  Pie_In_The_Sky
                  Alrighty whats up folks?

For me it is tax day... BOOOOO!

That sucks :( My car's being worked on right now but it'll be done by tomorrow. Still kinda mad though because I'm gonna be out like $500
                    DebrisStorm
                    14 Posts
                    8 years, 1 month ago
                    I'm preparing for the big comic convention coming up in Chicago. C2E2 (Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo). Its this upcoming weekend. Actually staying at the Hyatt hotel the con center is connected to. So, I'll have plenty of pictures from the event.
                    Back for the 4th time? 5th time? I lost count.
                      8 years, 1 month ago
                      DebrisStorm
                      I'm preparing for the big comic convention coming up in Chicago. C2E2 (Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo). Its this upcoming weekend. Actually staying at the Hyatt hotel the con center is connected to. So, I'll have plenty of pictures from the event.

Sounds like fun. You should post some of the photos if you get the chance.
                        Vertex(Admin)
                        367 Posts
                        8 years, 1 month ago
                        I have always meant to go to one of those comic events. I went to a Star Wars thing like 15 years ago but it was before comic-con really kicked the whole scene into a costume party like event.
                          8 years, 1 month ago
                          Vertex
                          I have always meant to go to one of those comic events. I went to a Star Wars thing like 15 years ago but it was before comic-con really kicked the whole scene into a costume party like event.

yeah plus their expensive. As for me, i had this plan i made up where if i were to live alone with my mom again and not with the whole family, i could set up my own bedroom with Posters inside frames and action figures on a shelf as long as i keep it clean. luckily i'm getting a job somewhere soon so i can try to live it my way because then they will realize later.
                            DebrisStorm
                            14 Posts
                            8 years ago
                            I took about 519 photos that turned out. Rather than pick and choose (as well as resize), I'll post link to my Facebook photography page. Also, the individual albums.
                            Power Cosmic Photography
                            C2E2 Day 1
                            C2E2 Day 2
                            C2E2 Day 3

I do have another event I'm attending this weekend. Project CosAwesome 3. Its just photographers and cosplayers getting together for a weekend.
                              Vertex(Admin)
                              367 Posts
                              8 years ago
                              Nice! I love the great mood everybody is in and how ready they are to pose for pictures.
                                DebrisStorm
                                14 Posts
                                8 years ago
                                Vertex
                                Nice! I love the great mood everybody is in and how ready they are to pose for pictures.

Cosplayers are great. The reason why they dress up is to show off costuming skills and to have fun.
                                  stake_n_sheak
                                  1891 Posts
                                  8 years ago
                                  Vertex
                                  minor forum usability update

The notifications page works better. Yay! What else changed?
                                  tangspot2
                                  Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                                    Vertex(Admin)
                                    367 Posts
                                    8 years ago
                                    stake_n_sheak
                                    Vertex
                                    minor forum usability update

The notifications page works better. Yay! What else changed?

There has been many small changes throughout the site. Mainly fixing little things that were overly complicated and things I was never happy with. I also added tests to almost every area of the site that I can run whenever I change anything to make sure none of the changes broke anything.
                                      stake_n_sheak
                                      1891 Posts
                                      8 years ago
                                      Cool! I see the bottom of the page with staff and online users looks different too. Nice to see progress and hear that you have improved testing capability now.
                                      tangspot2
                                      Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                                        8 years ago
                                        I've been listening to alot of new Retrowave and Vaporwave music. sounds just as good as the original music from the 80s.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss