Dr_Science
537 Posts
16 years, 10 months ago
If movie or cartoon or television or comic book props/devices/weapons/etc were real, which one would you want and why?

For example..........I would want a functional Lightsaber-green. Wolverines claws would be cool too.
I know I would end up cutting a leg or a hand off with a lightsaber but it would still be cool.

Let me know what you would want and/or elaborate on someone elses response.
    Jason43
    1494 Posts
    16 years, 10 months ago
    A light saber wouldn't be very practical and would loose its novelty after a while. The Jedi mind(if that counts) trick is what I would want. You could get tons of use out of that.
      sacredscred
      660 Posts
      16 years, 10 months ago
      I would totally want the Sabrina The Teenage Witch thing.....I mean come on.... all you have to do is point and you can get WHATEVER you want
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 10 months ago
        pink elephants on parade
          Cyber_Bishop
          2440 Posts
          16 years, 10 months ago
          Inspector Gadgets gadgets...

I always wanted a helicopter popping out the top of my head.. :D
          Ker click... Choom..
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 10 months ago
            I'd want that trick on Out Of This World where you touch your two fingers together and stop time for everybody but yourself and any one you touch. I can't think of anything I'd want more than that...immortality excluded.
              TMNT
              5203 Posts
              16 years, 10 months ago
              Cyber_Bishop
              Inspector Gadgets gadgets...

I always wanted a helicopter popping out the top of my head.. :D

I want a Helicopter too that would be cool.
                Dr_Science
                537 Posts
                16 years, 10 months ago
                It would be cool if, when people were in my home, any time they said "I don't know" they got slimed or when they said water they got drenched.
                being a scanner would be awesome, I would make peoples head explode if they pissed me off enough.
                Talking to animals too.
                Lightsabers never lose their novelty-ever and of course they are practical, wait no there not, never mind. I stll want one though.
                  Kray
                  865 Posts
                  16 years, 10 months ago
                  I'd want Nightcrawler's powers :D Nuthin beats Teleportation

the ability to fly be that by haveing wings, or like Superman I can just defy the laws of gravity :P

and the rings from Captain Planet! :D Except for heart... that's kind of a lame power. And redundant because I can already talk to animals 8)
                    Dr_Science
                    537 Posts
                    16 years, 10 months ago
                    Kray

the ability to fly be that by haveing wings, or like Superman I can just defy the laws of gravity :P

and the rings from Captain Planet! :D Except for heart... that's kind of a lame power. And redundant because I can already talk to animals 8)

do you think that kid felt stupid when they were summoning captain planet? I mean everyone is yelling out there cool powers like "fire", "wind", "water","earth",........."heart"
                    how lame.
                    but he did get a cool little monkey.
                      sacredscred
                      660 Posts
                      16 years, 10 months ago
                      Kray

Dr. Kray Doolittle aye?
                        highquality
                        32 Posts
                        16 years, 10 months ago
                        One acronym, four letters: K.I.T.T.
                        If you can read this, you don't need glasses
                          Kray
                          865 Posts
                          16 years, 10 months ago
                          sacredscred
                          Dr. Kray Doolittle aye?

Yup, I'm fluent in Dog, most hunting game(goose, Pheasant, Deer, etc.), and kangaroo, and I'm taking a year of Snake speaking from Harry Potter to even things out :wink:

perhaps that's something that'd be cool to have is the ability to talk to all animals like the Wild Thornberrys. Didn't really like the show, but the concept was neat. :P
                            TMNT
                            5203 Posts
                            16 years, 10 months ago
                            Jason43
                            A light saber wouldn't be very practical and would loose its novelty after a while. The Jedi mind(if that counts) trick is what I would want. You could get tons of use out of that.

Some here I want a Light saber they are cool.
                              Dr_Science
                              537 Posts
                              16 years, 10 months ago
                              I would also want one of those shape shifting terminators that would be programmed to be my love slave/ bodyguard. Think about it, a different girl every day!!! And who is going to mess with a terminator?
                              Then she could turn into me and go to work for me. She could also turn into that hack jimmy fallon and I could shoot him repeatedly for all the skits he ruined on SNL by laughing at stuff that wasn't even funny. The possibilities are endless. She would more than likely look like Jessica Alba all day.

Also it would be cool to turn into the Hulk when I got mad or have a gun in my leg like RoboCop, you know it would open up and a big gun would slide out. Cool.
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                16 years, 9 months ago
                                I'd love to have the T - 1000's power. I'd love to have the alter ego life kinda like Batman. Normal dude during the day, and one crazy mofo at night.

Love to be able to go into a Matrix like world when I wanted to an destroy every law of gravity.

Another one would be walking my girl home... then turning into a Micheal Jackson triller zombie and doing the ghoul dance.............
                                  System
                                  79987 Posts
                                  16 years, 9 months ago
                                  i would like to have jareths power from labyrinth so i could sit on my window ledge and send out those crystal/bubble things to people
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 9 months ago
                                    Are you kidding LightSaber's practicle? I am an amature metal fabricator, HELL yea it's practicle.
                                      Dr_Science
                                      537 Posts
                                      16 years, 9 months ago
                                      Outlaw80401
                                      Are you kidding LightSaber's practicle? I am an amature metal fabricator, HELL yea it's practicle.

Thats what I'm talking about.
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        16 years, 9 months ago
                                        Yea that would definetly put my sawsall and cutoff wheel out of a job. I think I would like to have the turbo button from NightRider installed in my rock crawler. It can make ya go faster and somehow lift the front of it up without a ramp. I could see all kinds of good things comming out of that.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss