... here's what it would have:
- A kickass theme song. Awesome lyrics and a rockin' beat are musts.
- A great action figure line, made by Hasbro (which bought out Kenner, the greatest toy company in history).
- A video game (only for Gamecube and Game Boy Advance. Let's have some brand loyalty here, unlike, say, Squaresoft, which wouldn't be around if it weren't for Nintendo).
- A debut special (one hour episode) on a Friday night.
- New episodes airing on Saturday mornings.
- Toy commercials during Saturday morning cartoons which feature kids playing with the toys and making their own sound effects and voices.
- A Marvel comic book.
- Its own cereal. Not just a promotion with like Rice Krispies or something, but a completely new cereal. Like C-3PO's.
- A Christmas Special, with snow in it. Not just a Christmas-themed regular episode (I'm looking at you, Fairly Oddparents!), but a one hour special. I cannot stress this enough.
- A float with costumed versions of the characters in the Thanksgiving Day parade.
- And of course all the other merchandising crap like shampoo and lunchboxes.
Feel free to add anything to the list, but I think I've covered the important things... :D