System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
Since I’m fairly new around here, I thought I’d break the ice with a little topic of my own. I’m guessing that some of us drink and are of the legal drinking age, or just drink anyway, so I thought I’d ask what your favorite drink is. I have to go with a double shot of chilled Jack Daniels or a cup of Jack on the rocks. Jack, my guitar, and I have had some fun nights of writing music together. I can't go wrong with a Shiner Bock or Guiness and a ball game either.
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    I like the smirnoff twisteds, especially watermellon and green apple.

The taste like candy.
      Daniel85
      1699 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      A frosty bottle of beer fresh from the Esky (what you Americans call a cooler or icebox) on a summer afternoon at the beach or in someone's backyard really hits the spot.

If I'm at a club or pub it has to be Jack and Coke on the rocks, or beer suffices if I'm running a little low on cash. I'm not one for mixed drinks or shots, although my friends and I used to do 'Tough Guys', which is a stupid thing where you buy a tequila shot, drink the tequila, squirt the lemon in your eye, and snort the salt.
        Cyber_Bishop
        2440 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        For beer I prefer Samuel Adams

Shots I like Jose Cuervo gold Tequila or just straight JD

Mixed drinks I like a good bloody mary.
        Ker click... Choom..
          Badkitty
          912 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          mixed drinks- lately I've been going rum and I've been drinking alot of Malibu and pineapple juice and also alot of Miami Vices (basically a strawberrry daiquiri mixed with a pina colada)

for shots- I'm a tequila girl all the way, when I go out I almost always get a couple shots and I've even ate the worm on a few occasions in my younger years

for beer- Corona, Mickey's or Fosters
          I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
            highquality
            32 Posts
            16 years, 9 months ago
            I mainly just drink beer, especially during rugby season. My favorite is Michelob Amber Bock.

Ocassionally I will drink a margarita or hurricane.
            If you can read this, you don't need glasses
              pikachulover
              2944 Posts
              16 years, 9 months ago
              I like wine coolers. I like the Bartyls and Jayme's ones. I like the berry and apple flavors.
                Lindsey
                249 Posts
                16 years, 9 months ago
                whiskey and sprite. either crown royal or jim beam. gin and tonics are good in moderation...belive me, moderation.
                for beer. Pabst Blue Ribbon, or Leinenkugels. Leine's is a Wisconsin beer(well, i guess pabst is too originally), but they do distribute to a few other states. I highly reccomend it. Try the Creamy dark, Amber Light, or Honey Weiss(w/a lemon).
                but really, i'm not picky. i like drinkin'.
                  Vertex(Admin)
                  367 Posts
                  16 years, 9 months ago
                  I love products from the awsome http://www.alaskanbeer.com/ brewinfg company... They make some tasty brews.
                  When I die, I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did. Not like the screaming passengers in his car.
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    Margaritas!
                    Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                      nippythefish
                      2694 Posts
                      16 years, 7 months ago
                      Ever since The Big Lebowski I've been into White Russians :D
                        MattNash
                        4135 Posts
                        16 years, 7 months ago
                        Just a frosty mug of beer for me. That or a Bloody Marie, spicy. I hate sweet alcoholic drinks, they me me sick.
                          Mystie
                          1132 Posts
                          16 years, 7 months ago
                          I like most Mike's or Smirnoff. Jolly Ranchers are good, but I've gotten myself into trouble with those. :lol: Also like rum&coke and mixed drinks like pina colada and stuff.
                            TMNT
                            5203 Posts
                            16 years, 7 months ago
                            I never drink I think it Stupid if you drink
                              16 years, 7 months ago
                              Mystie
                              I like most Mike's or Smirnoff. Jolly Ranchers are good, but I've gotten myself into trouble with those. :lol: Also like rum&coke and mixed drinks like pina colada and stuff.

sounds yummy!
                              Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                                noshadow
                                140 Posts
                                16 years, 7 months ago
                                Budweiser, tequila, or White Russians (guilty - Big Lebowski).
                                "Serenity now. Insanity later."
                                  16 years, 7 months ago
                                  Flaming Homer. :wink:
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 7 months ago
                                    Bailey's and Khalua on the rocks.
                                      16 years, 7 months ago
                                      TMNT
                                      I never drink I think it Stupid if you drink

Okay, why?
                                        Badkitty
                                        912 Posts
                                        16 years, 7 months ago
                                        Iloveth80sfan911
                                        Flaming Homer. :wink:

mmmm, Krusty cough syrup :lol:

Actually it's a good drink but a little too sweet
                                        I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss