This topic is locked and no further posts are permitted.
System
79987 Posts
16 years, 9 months ago
I know it’s a very new show, but I want everyone’s take on Mind of Mencia on
Comedy Central. I’ve got to say it’s very funny, even funnier than Chappel in his first season. I might be biased because I’m half Mexican, but I think his show is really funny. I also find Stella very funny. I caught their stand up routine a few weeks ago and watched their show and it’s very funny. Any thoughts?
    Mystie
    1132 Posts
    16 years, 9 months ago
    Platinumsquire
    I know it’s a very new show, but I want everyone’s take on Mind of Mencia on
    Comedy Central. I’ve got to say it’s very funny, even funnier than Chappel in his first season. I might be biased because I’m half Mexican, but I think his show is really funny. I also find Stella very funny. I caught their stand up routine a few weeks ago and watched their show and it’s very funny. Any thoughts?

Stella's good. I like any show that has cast members from MTV's The State in it. :P

I didn't think I'd like Mind of Mencia, but I was surprised, it's pretty damn funny! But I wish Comedy Central would get rid of Mad TV and play SNL again.
      Jason43
      1494 Posts
      16 years, 9 months ago
      I haven't caught any of Stella yet.

From what little I've seen of Mind of Mencia, it looks to be damn funny.
        RaZZu
        408 Posts
        16 years, 9 months ago
        I love the Mind of Mencia, he tells it how it is and I think that if more people had a relaxed attitude like him then we could all get along better.
        And now for something completely different................
          mikee_kid12
          640 Posts
          16 years, 9 months ago
          Awsome show, very funny, as soon as the first season comes out on DVD i'm buying it.
            frito23
            926 Posts
            12 years, 7 months ago
            well bump to you also mencia is a one trick pony
              System
              79987 Posts
              12 years, 7 months ago
              This is old news... I'll just lock this.
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss