System
79987 Posts
16 years, 8 months ago
ENJOY !! the knew retrO that i am about to create! remeber them dayz o pong, pitfall, donkey kong, space invaders, techmo bowl, kung foo, comedore 64, iceclimber w/ condors, the moon chairs!, the roller skates, the balloons !! damn the ballons !! the deep down dirty retro that u can only find in the darkness of the end of the movie trailers....... while playin an arcade game with a rollerball. spin that ball as fast as it will go!! and always remeber! whoa ez there math man it will be ok maybe u will get it right the next time. hey uuuuuuu guys!! you know that notion just crossed my mind, with the tetris and thundercats teaming up~~~ now now dont make me hit u with my hoverboard and back to the future#2 sunglasses from the pizza the hut. yoda mofo yoda!! the time is now to start it all off. All that was old is new once again. RETRO 4 LIFE TIL THE END.
    mikee_kid12
    640 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    You drive a hard bargain Mr. Salesman, just let me grab my checkbook.
      nippythefish
      2694 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      BDoGG2008
      ENJOY !! the knew retrO that i am about to create! remeber them dayz o pong, pitfall, donkey kong, space invaders, techmo bowl, kung foo, comedore 64, iceclimber w/ condors, the moon chairs!, the roller skates, the balloons !! damn the ballons !! the deep down dirty retro that u can only find in the darkness of the end of the movie trailers....... while playin an arcade game with a rollerball. spin that ball as fast as it will go!! and always remeber! whoa ez there math man it will be ok maybe u will get it right the next time. hey uuuuuuu guys!! you know that notion just crossed my mind, with the tetris and thundercats teaming up~~~ now now dont make me hit u with my hoverboard and back to the future#2 sunglasses from the pizza the hut. yoda mofo yoda!! the time is now to start it all off. All that was old is new once again. RETRO 4 LIFE TIL THE END.

:shock: uh...
      What the HELL was that?
        RaZZu
        408 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        nippythefish
        BDoGG2008

What the HELL was that?

Dont ask me :?:
        And now for something completely different................
          Badkitty
          912 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          please don't hit me with your hover board Mr. Retro Rambler man that might hurt!!
          I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
            mikee_kid12
            640 Posts
            16 years, 8 months ago
            it sounds to me like hes trying to sell us retro things.
              TMNT
              5203 Posts
              16 years, 8 months ago
              nippythefish
              BDoGG2008

What the HELL was that?

:shock: Like your said What the Hell was that :shock:
                Brick_Wall
                1435 Posts
                15 years, 8 months ago
                is this a game or something
                  Davisrocks
                  769 Posts
                  15 years, 8 months ago
                  too many words make davisrocks' head hurt!!!

santuel
                    483 Posts
                    15 years, 8 months ago
                    Why would you bump this?:O
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      15 years, 8 months ago
                      mikee_kid12
                      You drive a hard bargain Mr. Salesman, just let me grab my checkbook.

I miss this guy. :lol:
                        regular_joe
                        728 Posts
                        15 years, 8 months ago
                        BDoGG2008

As Jeff Foxworthy once said: Dude, what? Were there any words in that?

I dont like posts that give me a head ache as I try to read them :(

The title of the post should have clued me in.

" The last man nearly ruined this place/He didn't know what to do with it/If you think this countrys bad off now just what till I get through with it":D
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss