http://jemgirl.wordpress.com
    TMNT
    5203 Posts
    16 years, 8 months ago
    :( No Way I don`t watch that. Sorry :(
      Mystie
      1132 Posts
      16 years, 8 months ago
      Taiwan drama.... that close enough? I watched the first season of Meteor Garden.
        nippythefish
        2694 Posts
        16 years, 8 months ago
        I have a coworker whose wife watches them religiously. He doesn't have a lot of good to say about them.
          pikachulover
          2944 Posts
          16 years, 8 months ago
          My mom is really into them. She watches this one called Wildflower it has subtitles.
            16 years ago
            they are the best to watch... i dont have anything agaisnt us and latin soaps but they are just to redictable to watch...
            and they also incorporate action to their drama which made me watch in the first place. LOL!

those highh kicks! whew! its like they dont touch the ground anymore.
            and theres a lot of korean cuties in them.
            Kapow! Blagh! Crash!
            Holy Fishsteaks Batman...
              takineko
              3931 Posts
              15 years, 11 months ago
              Uh, i saw a japanese TV drama on Youtube, but only like 1 episode.
              I was confused because it had this weird scruffy guy who was supposed to be this womans "pet" but he just managed to stress her out all the time, and she was depressed cause some crazy lady was trying to steal her husband.

Im pretty sure Pet was somewhere in the title
              Mew
                15 years, 11 months ago
                one helll of a plot. but korean soaps are not that wierd... i think.
                Kapow! Blagh! Crash!
                  Moose
                  43 Posts
                  15 years, 11 months ago
                  I'm japanese and since I was a child I watch them. Also since I've come to the U.s. i've seen Taiwanese and Korean doramas. My favorite Taiwanese dorama is It started with a kiss Korean Legend of the nine tail fox, Japanese my all time favorite Hana Yori Dango. Btw you can find all sort of tv programs from japan or korea on www.tv4all.com
                    15 years, 11 months ago
                    Since I was in a Korean Language Class, I was required to watch them.
                    Mostly in the classroom though. Last one that I saw that's really good, well don't remember the title anymore....^^;
                    It's about two girls accidentally switched at birth, and for more than a decade they've been living with their biologically wrong families till a drug test has been done. Gets very dramatic from there till many many episodes later. Love the backround music.
                    Reminiscing hurts my brain.
                      Blue_Blur
                      359 Posts
                      15 years, 11 months ago
                      It's so weird that I see this thread today. I was driving myself crazy trying to find the name of one yesterday.

Recently our channel 8 became a global television station and they're on their third Korean drama right now. I watch them semi-regularly, but since I have no idea what they're saying it's usually playing in the background.

The first one they showed was called Wuri's Family, the second one is the one I cannot find for the life of me, and the third that just started is called Mr. Duke. I actually knew what Wuri's Family was about because I found a synopsis, but the second one was a complete mystery.

In case anyone might know what the second one was, the intro was animated with cartoony sperm going after an egg followed by some girls dancing around and Cupid shooting a heart. In the show there's a girl that's into photography, another with glasses that works at a dentist office, and a guy that I guess is a model. He and the girl with glasses have a relationship that apparently her parents (or her mom at least) don't aprove of.
                        mrstick666
                        1064 Posts
                        15 years, 11 months ago
                        I remember my brother talking about some Manderin((I hink it was :? )) soap ... called 'The Hotel'.

And don't remember any details about it, but it was supposed to be amazing.

All I know is that when I watch Soaps that are in a different language, I laugh at the drama and make up my own storyline 8)
                        <3
                          15 years, 11 months ago
                          mrstick666
                          I remember my brother talking about some Manderin((I hink it was :? )) soap ... called 'The Hotel'.

i think its called "THE HOTELIER" or somthin
                          Kapow! Blagh! Crash!
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            15 years, 11 months ago
                            I use to watch them whenever I can when it was on TCI cable in the late 80s.
                              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss