16 years, 7 months ago
Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    I feel old now, I remembered almost everything on that list. :evil:
      MattNash
      4135 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      Ah, the good 'ol days, the reason why websites like this were created.
        blackcat_0_1
        170 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        Luckily I never did watch Fraggle Rock growing up... that leaves that and the one about having a crush on the Coreys off my list. Everything else is so true >_<
          Dr_Science
          537 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          that list is awesome. :D I was just laughing the whole time. I remeber most of it clearly. I had a shirt that said "I shot J.R." and I loved it!!!! I wish I still had it. I also had a "I Choked Linda Lovelace" Shirt. Also those shirts were the reason I loved "Joe Dirt" so much too. I guess me and joe dirt have something in common, our fashion sence, sadly :?
            nippythefish
            2694 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            blackcat_0_1
            Luckily I never did watch Fraggle Rock growing up... that leaves that and the one about having a crush on the Coreys off my list. Everything else is so true >_<

Luckily? :?
              DieYuppieScum
              862 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              I truly was a CHILD of the 80's. A good portion of that list I can identify with. The questions more based on teen fashion in the 80's however I cannot other then I was babysat by the Hollywood Brat pack(Drunk Punks) if that is the Brat Pack you are refering to. Which explains alot.
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                I do remember soooo much on that list and I do find myself saying things like "Kids these days don't know what real cartoons are, we had those back in the day". Acck, scary! :shock:

Oh and ablut the kirk cameron posters on the walls, does a Mark Paul Gooselar and Mario Lopez Saved by the bell poster count, because I had that one
                  tha_don
                  290 Posts
                  11 years, 11 months ago
                  bumpin this thread for all you old heads
                    bassman21
                    4618 Posts
                    11 years, 11 months ago
                    I think a lot of this list is more of a teen of the 80s than a child of the 80s. Some of those are pretty dead on though.
                      thecrow174
                      9986 Posts
                      11 years, 11 months ago
                      This is the bump to end all bumps, right here.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
                        Sunni
                        428 Posts
                        11 years, 11 months ago
                        Funny, I'm a total 90's kid and I can identify with about half the stuff on the list. But yeah, some of it is way before my time.
                        Recipe for nostalgia: Mix 80's and 90's culture. Stir in some good memories. Add a dash of reflection. Mixture should now taste bittersweet. Shake well and enjoy!
                          tha_don
                          290 Posts
                          11 years, 11 months ago
                          thecrow174
                          This is the bump to end all bumps, right here.
                          yep yep it was bumptastic!
                            An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss