System
79987 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
Burger King or McDonald's?
    pikachulover
    2944 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    Burger King is better because they have better fries than Mc Donalds. I don't know if it's where I live or what, but whenever I get food from Mc Donalds it's always burned.
      noshadow
      140 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      Wendy's! A Jr. Bacon Chz for a buck! How can you beat that?
      "Serenity now. Insanity later."
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        Wendy's dollar menu beats both but between the two, Burger King. Just because of the flame broiled burgers.
          Mystie
          1132 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          McDonald's. But I prefer Wendy's for their 99¢ chicken nuggets. With sweet and sour sauce! I always order 2 nuggests, a medium fries, and a small coke. Comes out to $4.20. Real good deal.
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            McDonald's, no contest. Burger King's fries are only good when you have ketchup, whereas McDonald's fries can be eaten without it, Burger King hamburgers have far too much meat on them, so you can actually taste the chemicals, while McDonald's has those nice, thin patties that you couldn't tell the difference between them and a piece of wet cardboard. Of course, I am a vegetarian, so I might be biased on that one;)
              MattNash
              4135 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              It is a good question, I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want a Whopper, sometimes a Big Mac. But lately I've been abondoning the whole fast food thing and have been getting real burgers normally from "Mom and Pop" type places or Chile's, Benigan's or Apple Bee's. I'd rather pay a few dollars extra for a quality burger, but if I had to choose, in general, between Burger King or McDonalds, I'd say BK, they flame broil their meat which means a better taste.
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                McDonald's, by far. Although I’m a Wendy’s fan as well.

I’ve never really cared for Burger King, not their fries or their burgers. Although I do like their current commercials. :wink:
                  Kray
                  865 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  I like McD's more than Burger King but Wendy's beats them both, Oh and A & W too. ^^
                    System
                    79987 Posts
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    When i was alittle kid and in highschool I liked Mcdonalds and i associate BurgerKing with something like the Black Death. When I was in college the first time I tried BurgerKing and thought it was alright. Now I associate both of them with exploding arteries,hearts,and death. Though about once a year i will eat McDonalds
                      noshadow
                      140 Posts
                      16 years, 7 months ago
                      I'm glad I'm not the only Wendy's guy! They faced extinction in the 90s after the Super Bar fiasco of the 80s (tacos and spaghetti at Wendy's? Are you kidding me?), but bounced back by being the first burger joint to offer the dollar menu, and they still have the best selection for a buck.

nachtjager
                      McDonalds has the best fries, and a good 1 dollar chicken sandwich. But everything else tastes of cardboard. Wendy's has good burgers but their fries suck

One suggestion: Add the chili (for a buck, of course) to Wendy's fries. It rules. Coronary, anyone?
                      "Serenity now. Insanity later."
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 7 months ago
                        Burger King all the way. They have better fries, better burgers and better service.
                          MattNash
                          4135 Posts
                          16 years, 5 months ago
                          I thought I'd bring back some classic "Age Old Disputes" for the newbies :D
                            SSJ_Jup81
                            4806 Posts
                            16 years, 5 months ago
                            Given the choice, I'd take Wendy's over both of them, and it has nothing to do with the fact that my name is Wendy. :P

For this poll, I'd have to go with Burger King. Burger King has never gotten me sick like McDonald's foods has.
                              SSJ_Jup81
                              4806 Posts
                              16 years, 5 months ago
                              nachtjager
                              SSJ_Jup81
                              Given the choice, I'd take Wendy's over both of them, and it has nothing to do with the fact that my name is Wendy. :P
                              I always thought you were a dude! :o
                              Quite surprising. :lol: Nope, I'm a gal. What did I do/say to give off the impression that I was a guy?
                                anglslife
                                992 Posts
                                16 years, 5 months ago
                                Mickey D's, I prefer the chicken there. If I had a choice outside of Mc donalds it would be either Carl's Junior or In and Out Burger.
                                Dot: Don't look down. You might fall and hit your head and die and your brains would leak out alllllll over.

Me:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/anglslife/Copyofbeautyshotcopy.jpg
                                  Edymnion
                                  2304 Posts
                                  16 years, 5 months ago
                                  nachtjager
                                  SSJ_Jup81

I always assumed female, because of the Jupi part. But then again, I used to work for www.sailormoon.org (before we closed the doors for good), and a Jupi was what we called the SailorJupiter staffers, most of whom were female.

Anyway, I pick McDonald's.
                                  They both suck, IMO, but Burger King is too much of a poser and a copycat to be worth calling the best. Trust me, Hardee's comes out with their Thickburgers (thats a Carl Jr's if you're not in the south), then Burger King turned around and copied them with their angus burgers. And trust me, the BK Angus burgers SUCK. Good fries though.

But, given my choice, I'd go to Arby's. A cheddar melt drowning in horsey sauce is terrific, or an ArbyQ with horsey sauce. Hell, you put enough horse radish sauce on something and I'll eat it :P

Otherwise, its Wendy's with one of their chicken clubs. Although Micky D's has good chicken too.

SSJ_Jup81
                                    4806 Posts
                                    16 years, 5 months ago
                                    nachtjager
                                    Oh who knows Wendy. I think it was the anime.
                                    I was expecting you to say the User Name. :lol:

Oh yeah, we must think of the types of anime (or stories in general regardless of what country makes it), I tend to favor, drama. That's a tad big girly.
                                    I'm an idiot.
                                    Nah, it's an easy mistake to make. You're also not the first person to make that assumption since it is more difficult to determine gender online.
                                    I love VA on a random note. Pretty area.
                                    Cool. It's okay around here in the area I'm in.
                                    Edymnion
                                    nachtjager
                                    SSJ_Jup81
                                    I always assumed female, because of the Jupi part. But then again, I used to work for www.sailormoon.org (before we closed the doors for good), and a Jupi was what we called the SailorJupiter staffers, most of whom were female.
                                    Yep, that's pretty much it. My screen name is a DBZ/Sailor Moon reference since, at the time, I was a fanatic of both series. SSJ (Super Saiya-jin) Jupi (Jupiter/Kino Makoto of Sailor Moon) and the 81 is my year of birth. Makoto was my favorite, probably because I could relate to her most (out of the inner soliders, Minako [Venus] coming in a close second for fav), minus the whole "I'm an orphan because my parents were killed in a plane crash" thing. Mako had that height issue (and was insecure over it), she likes cooking, stands up for her friends, the marital artist of the group...yep, just was cool to me.
                                      anglslife
                                      992 Posts
                                      16 years, 5 months ago
                                      nachtjager
                                      I have been to In and Out in Cali, does it extend up into WA? To be honest I didn't understand what all the hype was about. It was good, but I was more blown away by fish tacos out there. Man I miss Rubios and Fins

actully when I was younger I would spend my summers down in California and thats where I was exposed to In and Out burger. Carls Junior is in Oregon and California last time I checked.
                                      Dot: Don't look down. You might fall and hit your head and die and your brains would leak out alllllll over.

Me:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/anglslife/Copyofbeautyshotcopy.jpg
                                        16 years, 5 months ago
                                        Mickey D's for the win.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss