This topic is locked and no further posts are permitted.
16 years, 7 months ago
This is a sign of the apocalypse:

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=8754

If there is a god, this film will never be made!
Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    the only good exception was the Aladin sequel: "Return of Jaffar" Other than that, Disney's sequels = complete blunders! Tarzan's, Lion King's, etc... and now Bamby! :roll:
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      I tthought that The Lion King 1 1/2 was pretty funny.
        16 years, 7 months ago
        evilbarney
        I tthought that The Lion King 1 1/2 was pretty funny.

Is that the one about Timon & pumba?
        Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          I wonder if they will kill Bambi in this movie?
            pikachulover
            2944 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            I'm still waiting for Snow White 2 and Sleeping Beauty 2.
              Mystie
              1132 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              Oh boy. And yet Disney still won't re-release Song of the South because they're afraid people might get offended that it makes black people look slow. I'm sorry, but I think more people are offended that they're releasing such complete $hit lately.
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                Why are Disney trying to squeeze the last buck out of every classic they ever made? Don´t they realize that the result can only get worse than the original.

I´m seriously hoping that they stop doing that.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  what are you talking about disney have made some brilliant sequels most preferably Lion King 2 Simba's Pride
                  and I agree with you Mystie about Song of the South I have Pete's Dragon on DVD and the opening song from the movie involves child abuse
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    I also have heard about Dumbo 2! :roll:
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 7 months ago
                      bill1985
                      I wonder if they will kill Bambi in this movie?

The first thing that came to mind was who they were going to murder inorder to tramatize and do great psychological harm to children as they did with the first one.
                        TMNT
                        5203 Posts
                        16 years, 7 months ago
                        pikachulover

Will you have to wait for that one becuase they are never going to make a Snow White 2 and Sleeping beauity 2 so For get that Idea.
                          Mystie
                          1132 Posts
                          16 years, 7 months ago
                          TMNT
                          pikachulover

Will you have to wait for that one becuase they are never going to make a Snow White 2 and Sleeping beauity 2 so For get that Idea.

What makes you say that?
                            16 years, 7 months ago
                            I think in Bambi 2 they should have Bambi & his friends bring Bambi mom back to life & make her like a deer terminator and she kills those b**tard hunters who killed her! :lol:
                              Mystie
                              1132 Posts
                              16 years, 7 months ago
                              Iloveth80sfan911
                              I think in Bambi 2 they should have Bambi & his friends bring Bambi mom back to life & make her like a deer terminator and she kills those b**tard hunters who killed her! :lol:

Nah, nah.... they should take all the cute animals and make them furries with HUGE boobs! :lol:
                                16 years, 7 months ago
                                Mystie
                                Iloveth80sfan911

Nah, nah.... they should take all the cute animals and make them furries with HUGE boobs! :lol:

Sicko! :wink:
                                  Kray
                                  865 Posts
                                  16 years, 7 months ago
                                  TMNT
                                  pikachulover

I don't know what makes you say that but I really hope you're right. It will be Disney's very last shred of dignity down the toilet if they make a crappy ass sequel to their first color animated movie :roll:

Dear Michael Isner,

Please stop makeing sequels. They're an eyesore in the movie industry. Some of the sequels were ok in terms of animation, in fact some were surprisingly well done (Lady and the Tramp II for example). But stories are supposed to have closure! For Gods sake, stop ruining the great stories of the earlyer years by tacking on a cheesy sequel to it!!! Make your own damn stories that leave a mark in history instead of trying to feed off of masterpieces that were masterpieces when they were first made! This is nothing but large scale fanart. It's an unprofessional concept that makes you look like you've got no creativity or originality and exposes your only concern which is money... Good day to you sir!

~And that would be a rant letter I'd send to Michael Isner as a result of all he's done to screw up Disney lately. And if this new Bambi movie is in 3D, I'm seriously going to track him down and taze him into unconciousness!!

...Yeah, I'm mad and I have a serious lack of sleep right now... Great combination.
                                    pikachulover
                                    2944 Posts
                                    16 years, 7 months ago
                                    I actually the only reason I said that is because I was making fun of all the sequels they make.
                                      16 years, 7 months ago
                                      I just saw a commercial for Chicken Little & must admit that it looks awsome! I
                                        Everglot
                                        83 Posts
                                        16 years, 7 months ago
                                        Another Bambi movie? I though the 1 was enough. Why a sequal?

I already heard this news on the toonzone.net forums under the Disney section.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss