MattNash
4135 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
So, all you HOT ladies and guys out there, what do have underneith it all. OOHH yeah... HOT!
    Badkitty
    912 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    MattNash what a perv question

I will be audacious and go first

Right now at 1am I am wearing a cute little pair of pink Tommy boyshorts with TH spelled with rhinestones on the front. I usually wear either boyshorts or string bikinis during the day and thongs if I go out at night.

You didn't answer your own question, what are you wearing or :shock: not wearing :lol:
    I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
      nippythefish
      2694 Posts
      16 years, 7 months ago
      The only way to go: commando. 8)
        Lucas2600b
        82 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        striped boxers baby!!! all the way!!! And sometimes, gold plated diapers :)
        Never question Bruce Dickinson!!

P.S. -> Just so I don't sound crazy the 2nd half of the above is a quote from the Chris Walken / Blue Oyster Cult SNL skit :)
        "YEAH YEAH!!!! THIS WAS THE HOLE THAT WAS FILLED WITH WATER WHERE WE HAD TO SAVE THE VIRGIN THAT WAS GETTING EATEN BY THE GIANT SNAKE!!!!"
        -"Dragnet" (1987)
          MattNash
          4135 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          Badkitty

Thank you, I got the idea from a TGI Friday's commercial. Anyway, I'm going with commando, 'cause I like to let my boys hang free :mrgreen:
            nippythefish
            2694 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            MattNash
            Badkitty

Thank you, I got the idea from a TGI Friday's commercial. Anyway, I'm going with commando, 'cause I like to let my boys hang free :mrgreen:

Hell yeah man. :lol:
              Mystie
              1132 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              Right now I'm wearing black panties. But I have some cute ones that have cartoon characters on them like Bart Simpson, Garfield, Kermit the Frog, and Spongebob. 8)
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                Boxers Baby!
                  eep
                  735 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  never wear underwear...unless its cold out.
                    tha_raw_seven
                    842 Posts
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    hope this doesn't get locked........ANYWAY, i am wearing plaid boxers and they feel gooooood. i mean it's great :D it has a :oops: lemme shutup.....damn.....no ones wearin a thong :(
                      blackcat_0_1
                      170 Posts
                      16 years, 7 months ago
                      Boxers are what I wear. Right now I've got my "feelin lucky, gonna score" red ones on. They've got dice with red hearts. (See gambling, get your mind out of the gutter you dirty person you)
                        nippythefish
                        2694 Posts
                        16 years, 7 months ago
                        nachtjager
                        Aren't briefs tighty whiteys???? Theres boxer-briefs, is that what you mean? Not that any of it applies. I clubbed a baby seal and wear it around my crotch for comfort......... wow that was really awkward. I'm wearing Ralph Lauren Polo boxers.......

Not all briefs are tighty-whities.... tighty-whities refers to cheap, cheap underwear made by Hanes and the like. THEY STAIN EASILY. :lol:
                          16 years, 7 months ago
                          I wear just regular underwear. :roll: Notthing special.
                          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                            nippythefish
                            2694 Posts
                            16 years, 7 months ago
                            Why do the parents of kids like that always DO shit like that? What the hell good is aluminum foil going to do? Prevent freezer burn?
                              Barth
                              253 Posts
                              16 years, 7 months ago
                              ATTENTION ALL COMMANDOS!

Give your guys some support every once in a while...When you get older it's gonna look like you sat on gum
                                nippythefish
                                2694 Posts
                                16 years, 7 months ago
                                Barth
                                ATTENTION ALL COMMANDOS!

Give your guys some support every once in a while...When you get older it's gonna look like you sat on gum

Actually, that'll happen anyway, and by the time that happens, who's going to give a rat's ass what they look like? They'll be long retired by then.
                                  MattNash
                                  4135 Posts
                                  16 years, 7 months ago
                                  nippythefish
                                  Barth
                                  ATTENTION ALL COMMANDOS!

Actually, that'll happen anyway, and by the time that happens, who's going to give a rat's ass what they look like? They'll be long retired by then.

No shit, in fact, I'm looking forward to the droop, it'll give me something to laugh at everytime I get naked.
                                    nippythefish
                                    2694 Posts
                                    16 years, 7 months ago
                                    nachtjager
                                    nippythefish
                                    Why do the parents of kids like that always DO shit like that? What the hell good is aluminum foil going to do? Prevent freezer burn?

Hell if I know man, But you gotta feel bad for the kid.

Especially if his school had metal detectors. :wink:
                                      MattNash
                                      4135 Posts
                                      16 years, 7 months ago
                                      nachtjager
                                      nippythefish

Hell if I know man, But you gotta feel bad for the kid.

But just imagine how uncomforable it is to walk around with a thin sheet of metal in your pants all day.
                                        foxxietrini
                                        249 Posts
                                        16 years, 7 months ago
                                        :o :shock: :lol: @ this post ..well i'm very comfortable in my granny panties 8)
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss