System
79987 Posts
16 years, 7 months ago
see? mine's a Rising Star so what are all the types? like poster boy, retro junk writer, the Odd ones. (no i did not say you were odd.)
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 7 months ago
    anything's better than a lurker :-)
      16 years, 7 months ago
      mikeyboyz
      anything's better than a lurker :-)

Ha HA! Sooooooooooooooooooo true! :P
      Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 7 months ago
        I didn't even notice the titles to be honest with you...... o.o;
          Mystie
          1132 Posts
          16 years, 7 months ago
          I'm a super user. A couple hundred more posts and I'll be a king pimp! Although... I'm a girl, so.... shouldn't I be a Queen Pimp?
            Daniel85
            1699 Posts
            16 years, 7 months ago
            omg u r teh spamm0rz!!!!!1oneoneeleven
              nippythefish
              2694 Posts
              16 years, 7 months ago
              nachtjager
              Can't you just look at people's avatars for this one? oh well, i'll spam a message here so I can become ever closer to the coveted super user status. :wink:

Why not? It worked for raw! :lol:
                punky
                441 Posts
                16 years, 7 months ago
                I'm just a newbie :(
                  MattNash
                  4135 Posts
                  16 years, 7 months ago
                  How many do have to post for each stage, any one know?
                    foxmxer
                    90 Posts
                    16 years, 7 months ago
                    When do I get off of "Newbie"? I feel like a freshman in high school waiting to move up the food chain. But I don't want to be known as a post whore.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 7 months ago
                      I think its around 60 some odd post...I noticed my changed after that
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        16 years, 7 months ago
                        I would guess 50 for the first status change, and 100 for the next... *shrug* that's just the way other forums I'm a member of have ti set up, though, so YMMV...
                          Mystie
                          1132 Posts
                          16 years, 7 months ago
                          Newbie 0
                          Rising Star 50
                          Retro Junkie 100
                          Super User 500
                          King Pimp 1000
                            System
                            79987 Posts
                            16 years, 7 months ago
                            You're wrong nacht... Chaoszerg is the original King Pimp.

But he's not posting much anymore.
                              System
                              79987 Posts
                              16 years, 7 months ago
                              This has got to be the largest number of posts I've seen to get out of newbie status. Most boards I'm on it's like 10-25. :D
                                Derrick
                                580 Posts
                                16 years, 7 months ago
                                And man did Chaoszerg get to that King Pimp status in a hurry. He probably got there in like a week. That was crazy...
                                WHAT?
                                  Mystie
                                  1132 Posts
                                  16 years, 7 months ago
                                  I'm getting there steadily. I don't really find the need to constantly post whore on the 3 word story or word association topics like a few people do....
                                    Kray
                                    865 Posts
                                    16 years, 7 months ago
                                    I was a king Pimp at one point, but then I lost a lot of posts in the "purging of the chats" era, when several people on the forum were using it like a chat room. I was one of them for a while ^^; But it was all erased when I lost about 350 posts in that event. Then about a month later I was promoted to Moderator.

Poster boy is a unique status and Retro Junk writer is also a priveledged status, I don't think we're giving those out anymore.

My personal Favorite label is the Retro Junkie, I always liked that title ^_^ In fact I refer to all members of Retro Junk as Retro Junkies cause the name is so cool. Wear it proudly! :)

We gotta make T-Shirts with "Honorary Retro Junkie" on them.
                                      chaoszerg
                                      636 Posts
                                      16 years, 4 months ago
                                      Derrick
                                      And man did Chaoszerg get to that King Pimp status in a hurry. He probably got there in like a week. That was crazy...

There can be only one.........................King pimp bow before me for i have returned to reclaim my throne and...........pimp stick
                                      The Bucket is Opened<<<<< Off shadowgate on the nes.
                                        16 years, 4 months ago
                                        Well, I'm just about halfway there to king pimp...

EDIT: OK, a little over half... need 498 more posts..
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss