CheezNapkin
559 Posts
16 years, 6 months ago
Did you ever drink or eat something until finding out it was really old? How old was it?

Well, one time my dad was at his Sister's house, and he grabbed a beer from the fridge, He took a sip and looked at the can:

PROUD SPONSOR OF THE 1984 OLYMPICS.

Now, this was around 1993, so it IS pretty gross, but if it happened nowadays, THAT would be downright disgusting. Anyway, he didn't puke or anything. He just put it down and said "You know, I'm gonna drive home so I better not drink."

Good one, dad.
Has this ever happened to you?
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 6 months ago
    i work as a receiver at a grocery store. Try receiving expired product. I just send it back.
      KI_Simpson
      204 Posts
      16 years, 6 months ago
      I noticed food at stores that have promos on them for movies months or years old, if not really retro yet.
        Badkitty
        912 Posts
        16 years, 6 months ago
        One night when I was preggo and had some cravings I got up in the middle of the night and and pulled a lunchable from my fridge. I sat down in the dark and started eating it. I kept thining something tastes funny but thought it was just me because my taste buds were messed up. I got about half way through when I felt something fuzzy on the cheese. I turned on the lights to check it out and to my horror found that it was covered in a thick patch of fuzzy green mold. I was so sick after that, the thought made me puke into the early morning. It was a couple months expired and I was pissed because I had just bought it the day before. It was sooooooooo grooooossss!
        I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 6 months ago
          I cannot recall the last time I had that problem since I shop pretty much week to week and get just what I need heh
            nippythefish
            2694 Posts
            16 years, 6 months ago
            nachtjager
            Not exactly an expiration story, but similar. A couple summers ago me and some buddies were doing our typical cooking out and drinking. My friend was hammered and manning the grill. Never had any problems before, and he was a decent chef at that. Well he gives me my chicken leg that he had put on for me, and I took it inside to watch a movie. It was very dark, and so there I am munching away half buzzed. So I get done and take my plate into the kitchen. I look down and there is like maybe 3 tablespoons of blood and a nasty ass looking undercooked bone. I start gaggin and asking around if I should induce vomiting to avoid food poisoning. The general consensus ending up being drink more beer and hope the alcohol kills the germs. I obliged, and it worked...... thats SCIENCE kids. :wink:

LOL...that reminds me of when I accidentally took a swig of someone's chew spit bottle. Everybody else just about puked, but I was like...."well, at least it's Kodiak and not Copenhagen". Oh, and I was fairly drunk myself.
              Badkitty
              912 Posts
              16 years, 6 months ago
              nippythefish
              LOL...that reminds me of when I accidentally took a swig of someone's chew spit bottle. Everybody else just about puked, but I was like...."well, at least it's Kodiak and not Copenhagen". Oh, and I was fairly drunk myself.

Ewwwww ~feels bile in stomach~ I've seen that happen to someone before and it made them barf and made me want to too. To me that is one of the grossest things ever! I would rather lick a tiolet seat in a public restroom. yuck! Nippy, you must have a strong stomach and a good sense of humor.
              I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier
                System
                79987 Posts
                16 years, 6 months ago
                nippythefish

OMG. I'd be randomly dry heaving for days if that happened to me. I once stopped a guy from doing that at a BBQ. I couldn't even finish my lunch.
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss