System
79987 Posts
16 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys, first time posting... This site rocks!

Anyways, weird superstitions. :shock:

For myself, i always take the SECOND newspaper from the box.. Never the first.. if theres only one paper left, i wont take it..

Anyone else have weird little "oddities"
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 6 months ago
    I never drink the last sip of milk from my glass I have no idea why. :shock:

My younger brother only eats with his left hand.
      System
      79987 Posts
      16 years, 6 months ago
      If I buy anything at the store, I have to have the item the furthest back on the shelves...even though that's probably the one dropped a dozen times, returned or tampered with.
        System
        79987 Posts
        16 years, 6 months ago
        Another strange thing that i do.. Drives my GF Friggin crazy..

Back in high school i used to put my clock ahead by 40 minutes.. So if i woke up i would think "Oh No..im forty minutes late!!" even though it would be the correct time...

Anyways, i still do it on my alarm clock... Drives her crazy when she stays over...
          System
          79987 Posts
          16 years, 6 months ago
          When using a public restroom, after I wash my hands I have to use three sheets of papertowels to dry off my hands...Even if I dont use the third I still pull three. Even if I pull two I feel incomplete. I have no clue why I do this.

I also cannot use my own houses downstairs bathroom...Its the bathroom everyone else who visits the house uses and I have a phobia of using it b/c too many booties have been sitting on it...Doesnt matter when I clean it every week. I still wont use it.
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 6 months ago
            I don't use the bathroom if someones been in there within the last like, 15 mins. Even if all they did was wash their hands. Plus I don't like warm toilet seats.
              System
              79987 Posts
              16 years, 6 months ago
              As far as superstitions go, I follow a few of them. Dont have your back turned to a door. Dont let a black cat cross your path. Dont spill salt without sprinkling some over your left shoulder. Thats all I can think of right now.
                16 years, 6 months ago
                psyko_99
                Another strange thing that i do.. Drives my GF Friggin crazy..

Back in high school i used to put my clock ahead by 40 minutes.. So if i woke up i would think "Oh No..im forty minutes late!!" even though it would be the correct time...

Anyways, i still do it on my alarm clock... Drives her crazy when she stays over...

I did that up until a few months ago.

I can't think of any I have at the moment, though I'm certain I do have them.
                  punky
                  441 Posts
                  16 years, 6 months ago
                  When buying a fountain soda or coffee at a convenience store I will never use the lid on top, I always have to take one from the middle.
                    Mystie
                    1132 Posts
                    16 years, 6 months ago
                    I don't like to sleep with the closet door open.
                      System
                      79987 Posts
                      16 years, 6 months ago
                      When getting out of the shower, I have to slide the curtain from right to left, always.
                        nippythefish
                        2694 Posts
                        16 years, 6 months ago
                        When driving, I have to be in front of everybody. It just doesn't feel right to be behind anyone. :D
                          16 years, 6 months ago
                          nippythefish
                          When driving, I have to be in front of everybody. It just doesn't feel right to be behind anyone. :D

I do that when I'm walking, I always walk as fast as I can and overtake everyone.
                            Sunriser
                            3802 Posts
                            16 years, 6 months ago
                            Hehe. I don't step on cracks on the sidewalk. We all have a little OCD in us. :wink:
                              pikachulover
                              2944 Posts
                              16 years, 6 months ago
                              I don't like food touching other food. My meat can't touch my mashed potatoes. I divide up my food that comes in assorted flavors like skittles and eat all the one kind of flavor at a time.
                                System
                                79987 Posts
                                16 years, 6 months ago
                                i tend to do everything in 4's...also, i won't let anyone kill or even think about killing a spider in my house-it's suposed to be bad luck
                                  MattNash
                                  4135 Posts
                                  16 years, 6 months ago
                                  When I pee and flush the toilet, I always spit in the swirling water as it goes down. Why? I have no idea.
                                    System
                                    79987 Posts
                                    16 years, 6 months ago
                                    When I brush my teeth I have to go in the same pattern everytime, ive been doing it for years, also i sometimes play this weird game in my head like say i'll be doing anything like walking down the street, I'll tell myself in my head that if I dont (heres an example) tap my leg 3 times (or any certain amount of times) before the next car driving toward me passes me up then i'll die, or something drastic will happen. Just weird random things like that. Or like if i don't roll my eyes 3 times before so and so looks at me then im going to hell, lol. I have no idea why i friggen do this but just thought i'd share it with you other weirdo's, (LOL)
                                      System
                                      79987 Posts
                                      16 years, 6 months ago
                                      I have a big problem with sitting on peoples' couches if they seem old or dirty, or I simply don't know the people. Even if I do, it's still a problem sometimes. this goes for car seats and beds as well (sheets, blankets, etc). I know I"m comfortable around someone when I can sit on their couch :roll:
                                        System
                                        79987 Posts
                                        16 years, 4 months ago
                                        Mathematika
                                        When getting out of the shower, I have to slide the curtain from right to left, always.

i do that, too...i guess i just never noticed...
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss