16 years, 6 months ago
I have seen the 1st episode. It's pretty funny.
Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
    System
    79987 Posts
    16 years, 6 months ago
    Have you seen the interview with the guy who specializes in relationship break-ups? Colbert made some remarks that put the guy in an frustrated outrage. It was hilarious to watch.

One of my favorite things about this show is how Stephen Colbert subtly mimics the mannerisms of Bill O'Reilly. He makes certain movements, talks in a certain way, that make it totally believable if O'Reilly were sitting at that desk.
      Mystie
      1132 Posts
      16 years, 6 months ago
      Haven't seen it yet. But Late Night with Adam Corolla.... HORRIBLE! It's so unfunny it's almost uncomforable to watch.
        izumi
        319 Posts
        16 years, 6 months ago
        hmm i never was to found of him even when he was on the daily show seen 2 espiodes and thought they suck
          16 years, 5 months ago
          I liked the word of the day part! :lol:
          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
            Sunriser
            3802 Posts
            16 years, 5 months ago
            I realized I forgot to post on this topic when it was started...

Yeah, I like the show. I was impressed. Usually new shows aren't that funny in the beginning. Even the Daily Show lags at times.
              anglslife
              992 Posts
              16 years, 4 months ago
              I love that show, it's pretty funny.
              Dot: Don't look down. You might fall and hit your head and die and your brains would leak out alllllll over.

Me:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/anglslife/Copyofbeautyshotcopy.jpg
                Azumichi
                114 Posts
                16 years, 4 months ago
                Even though it's only been on for a couple of months, it's really grown! Did you notice how in the first few weeks of show, Steven Colbert was constantly tripping over his words....I guess it's a LOT harder to do a WHOLE show than a 7 minute clip! But now he's just flowing along and the show is getting better and better. I don't know if it's BETTER than the Daily Show, but they definitely compliment each other and I am definitely missing my almost-daily dose of Comedy Central news over the Christmas break!!
                  ataristic
                  493 Posts
                  16 years, 4 months ago
                  i just dont get Colberts humor completely. i prefer daily show and showbiz show
                    mr3urious
                    3356 Posts
                    16 years, 4 months ago
                    The Colbert Report is pretty funny. I liked when he did "The Word" one time, and he said (bleep)damn, and the caption in the box said "The bleeped word was God."

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss