JabarR
562 Posts
17 years, 4 months ago
If Madonna ever decided to do her own biopic, who would believe that Kirsten Dunst could play her in her younger years?
    retroguy78
    597 Posts
    17 years, 4 months ago
    Oooh, Kirsten Dunst. She is so fine. Unfortunately, I don't see her playing the part of Madonna.

:lol: How about Britney Spears playing Madonna? After all she is the Madonna of the 21st Century.
      Rainbow_Bright
      2505 Posts
      17 years, 4 months ago
      if they waited a while her own daughter could pull it off of course i dont see madonna allowing that but looks wise i dont think any young hollywood actress can pull off being madonna..shes a legend and i think using brittany spears would only mock her performance
        Sunriser
        3802 Posts
        17 years, 4 months ago
        Looks... possibly. But I can't see her playing such an edgy role.
          JabarR
          562 Posts
          17 years, 4 months ago
          You never know. Kirsten might surprise us all one of these days.
            Jem83
            63 Posts
            17 years, 4 months ago
            I always thought that Kirsten Dunst had a bit of a blank look in her eyes most of the time, don’t get me wrong I do like her but Madonna always seems to have a fiercer look about her. I’m not sure Kirsten’s face could pull that off.
            "Its the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark...."
              JabarR
              562 Posts
              17 years, 4 months ago
              Jem83
              I always thought that Kirsten Dunst had a bit of a blank look in her eyes most of the time, don’t get me wrong I do like her but Madonna always seems to have a fiercer look about her. I’m not sure Kirsten’s face could pull that off.

Like I said, Kirsten just might surprise us all one day.
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss