17 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I just downloaded the season 1 and 2 of C.O.P.S. and when I use Nero Startsmart(NeroExpress Vision 3) I added the files but when I burned it into a dvd and played it on my dvd player there was no audio. Now when I was adding the Vob files of the dvd movie i got this message before i burned it on a dvd.

DVD VIDEO PLUG-IN Due to patent license restrictions, Dolby digital 2-Channel decoding is not avaiable. This feature can be added by installing the DVD video plug-in, the Nero 6 Ultra edition retail package or the web version.

Can anyone help me?
    Duck_Foo
    434 Posts
    17 years, 4 months ago
    The error message you received is fairly self-explanatory. Read it. Also, you're pirating copyrighted television episodes and discussing it in open public...not too bright there, champ.
      Luigi719
      777 Posts
      17 years, 4 months ago
      just buy a dvd player that records
      This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

Duck_Foo
        434 Posts
        17 years, 4 months ago
        Luigi719
        just buy a dvd player that records

that doesn't make any sense. Did you even read what he posted? :?
          17 years, 4 months ago
          This thread is a lost cause. I didn't get any help.
            rebornterra
            238 Posts
            17 years, 4 months ago
            this is off topic but if the show isn't on dvd or on t.v anywhere outside of japan (and am in say for example california)

is it copyright infringment to burn it to dvd than?
            rebornterra's Signature Image
            Here today gone tomarrow
              Duck_Foo
              434 Posts
              17 years, 4 months ago
              In that case, I'd say you're fairly safe....American laws don't protect Japanese content (I'm assuming...), unless the Japanese content is produced by an American company. I, on the other hand, have the luxury of having a Japanese ISP....so it works sort of opposite for me. :)
                rebornterra
                238 Posts
                17 years, 4 months ago
                I wasn't sure because out of the five seasons of the show the first four were brought over and dubbed (season five never will due to content issues)
                rebornterra's Signature Image
                Here today gone tomarrow
                  Duck_Foo
                  434 Posts
                  17 years, 4 months ago
                  Well, the govt. is mostly concerned with RIAA and MPAA protected content...so if it's not involved with either, I say have at it.
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss