bigdawg8412
734 Posts
17 years, 3 months ago
This is for reuploading your old avatars:

You can find your old avatar by logging in to the RetroJunk homepage(Home) and going to your profile. You can right-click to find the URL or save it to your computer. My avatar was gone on the new forums, but I found it on the RJ homepage profile.

Brick_Wall
    1435 Posts
    17 years, 3 months ago
    what are you talking about?
      JP
      1826 Posts
      17 years, 3 months ago
      I tried uploading an avatar from avatarist.com, but the website seems to be down. Any other sites that have avatars?

also, I see that those of you with avatars have their online status option gone. weird. too bad both can't show up.
      What is popular isn't always right; What is Right isn't always popular.
        jamas453
        124 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago
        have you tried avatarity.com jp?
          JP
          1826 Posts
          17 years, 3 months ago
          When I go to the edit avatar option in my profile and put this site into the bar, this warning comes up: Invalid File, yet I can put in this site's name in google, and can access it from there.

weird

wait...I did it! yay! I like this picture. wonder if it shows up under posts in the commercials and tv shows. just a min.

edit: ok problem: My garfield avatar is still showing up under the tv commercials and Shows I posted comments for, but not here. How do I change this?
          What is popular isn't always right; What is Right isn't always popular.
            17 years, 3 months ago
            JP
            When I go to the edit avatar option in my profile and put this site into the bar, this warning comes up: Invalid File, yet I can put in this site's name in google, and can access it from there.

weird

Good to know I'm not the only one with remote linking problems.

Hell, my rotation won't even display, yet it displays just fine on phpbb2 and SMF setups :S

ALSO

I thought the sig limits were 40KB :S
              Brick_Wall
              1435 Posts
              17 years, 3 months ago
              i did not seem to have a prob

i need to know how you post images in sigs
                bigdawg8412
                734 Posts
                17 years, 3 months ago
                As for the sig pics, you go to "Edit Signature" then scroll down to "Signature Picture" , upload pic in the spaces provided,click on the link "Insert Signature Picture", and save.

The thing I don't like is that the sig pics are limited to 2 KB in size.

An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss