17 years, 3 months ago
According to CNN Anna Nicole Smith has died at the age of 39 years old in Hollywood, Fl. She'll be missed.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html
    nippythefish
    2694 Posts
    17 years, 3 months ago
    Whoa. :eek: Thanks for posting....
      jadedoz
      711 Posts
      17 years, 3 months ago
      I cant beleive it, she will be missed
        thecrow174
        9986 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago
        She'll be missed by everyone.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
          sikkbones
          1262 Posts
          17 years, 3 months ago
          Breaking news: no one cares.
            kayvee
            3672 Posts
            17 years, 3 months ago
            You guys are like clones sometimes. She was a playmate and she had a really sad reality show. And aside from that she was drugged half the time.

Death is certainly a hard fact of life but are you guys honestly going to miss her? Explain to me how she affected your life and I might understand a little better.
              Rainbow_Bright
              2505 Posts
              17 years, 3 months ago
              whoa is this some kind of joke like her career if you could even call it that? not a day ago she was on the news..hmm oh well shes with her son now, the only thing sad about this is her baby ..i mean cmon the kids in all these celebraty situations that have occured in the past arn't as deranged, so i feel for them.
                nippythefish
                2694 Posts
                17 years, 3 months ago
                Thank you, sikkbones. I think people are in a habit of saying 'they will be missed' everytime some half-assed celebrity dies. She will not be missed...she was a low-class, no talent, money-grubbing hog.
                  kayvee
                  3672 Posts
                  17 years, 3 months ago
                  Well her family will most likely miss her but I cant see why anyone who didn't know Anna would.
                    nippythefish
                    2694 Posts
                    17 years, 3 months ago
                    well, her son already kicked the bucket, as did her husband....and the rest of the family was fighting with her over rights to the millions....so....

*edit: she did marry her lawyer....forgot about him.
                      kayvee
                      3672 Posts
                      17 years, 3 months ago
                      well I meant to say family & friends. She was using and it was a bad situation all around with the divorce and the recent death of her son. it was too much to cope with it seemed.

EDIT: Has murder been ruled out?
                        sikkbones
                        1262 Posts
                        17 years, 3 months ago
                        kayvee
                        You guys are like clones sometimes. She was a playmate and she had a really sad reality show. And aside from that she was drugged half the time.

Death is certainly a hard fact of life but are you guys honestly going to miss her? Explain to me how she affected your life and I might understand a little better.

nippythefish
                        Thank you, sikkbones. I think people are in a habit of saying 'they will be missed' everytime some half-assed celebrity dies. She will not be missed...she was a low-class, no talent, money-grubbing hog.

If we all hold together, we can get through her tragic yet voluptuous passing.

but Seriously...her soul died back in the 90s and left her poor mortal shell to fend for itself with no more than an abacus upstairs to work the limbs.

Anna Nicole Smith was NOT a good person. She does not deserve to be honored in death like someone who does.
                          17 years, 3 months ago
                          I was really STUNNED when I heard of her death! Amazing! She was so young, only 39. What a sad blow for her family, her son dying only last year and now her. Her little baby girl has sure had major tragedy happen at an incredibly young age. She WAS a human being, and I believe respect should be paid to the dead.
                          "Ease on down, Ease on down the road
                          come on, Ease on down, Ease on down the road
                          don't you carry nothing that might be a load come on, Ease on down Ease on down, down the road"

--The Wiz
                            RetroDork
                            94 Posts
                            17 years, 3 months ago
                            People are just showing respect. People nowadays are so damn rude. Even if she was a scum, death is nothing someone should wish upon or be glad that it happened. Life for some people is hard to cope with we should not look down on those who have had it rough. Simply because we think we're better than them.
                              sikkbones
                              1262 Posts
                              17 years, 3 months ago
                              I can't think of too many things she's done that would make me think she was a good person.

And I don't wish death on anyone, nor do I rejoice if it happens. But when someone dies, everyone always makes them out to be these poor, tragic, misunderstood lost souls with a heart of gold, no matter what they actually did in life.

Sure she had issues. Who of us doesn't? But it's how you deal with them and how you live your life that should count. When someone dies who was all fucked up inside but still lived an honorable life, still tried to make a difference, then I'll say "Hey, they were a good person."

I'm finding it hard to say in this case. All I can think of is a drugged out mess who Boinked an 85 year old guy for money. Sure I feel sorry for her daughter, but that doesn't mean I have to have any sympathy for the choices Anna Nicole chose to make.
                                nippythefish
                                2694 Posts
                                17 years, 3 months ago
                                Showing respect and saying that 'they'll be missed' are obviously two entirely separate things. What is there to miss about Anna Nicole Smith? Nothing. If you consider someone stating a differing opinion 'rude', that's your own perogative.
                                  sikkbones
                                  1262 Posts
                                  17 years, 3 months ago
                                  nippythefish
                                  Showing respect and saying that 'they'll be missed' are obviously two entirely separate things. What is there to miss about Anna Nicole Smith? Nothing. If you consider someone stating a differing opinion 'rude', that's your own perogative.

don't worry this will break down into someone flaming me for having a negative opinion and locked soon enough.
                                    ChrisMCB
                                    211 Posts
                                    17 years, 3 months ago
                                    Boy, you people are harsh......i feel a bit of sadness when i hear about anyone dieing. nobody is asking anyone to feel sorry for her,i am assuming the thread was started as a form of respect.....i suggest some of you have a little respect for the dead
                                    http://gpps.proboards81.com/index.cgi
                                    PARANORMAL FORUMS...Stop by and say hi!!
                                      sikkbones
                                      1262 Posts
                                      17 years, 3 months ago
                                      ChrisMCB
                                      Boy, you people are harsh......i feel a bit of sadness when i hear about anyone dieing. nobody is asking anyone to feel sorry for her,i am assuming the thread was started as a form of respect.....i suggest some of you have a little respect for the dead

with my nickname you expect this?
                                      esp. for a women who has contributed less to society than even britney spears?

Truth? This woman was not now & never will be one of my favorite people. She was a train wreck who had no interest in bettering herself, & surrounded herself with enablers and sycophants.

Even so, nobody should go out like that.

By all accounts, she had a life that was a damn sight short of pleasant, which would explain why she would initially seek out oblivion.

It's just a shame that she finally found it in this manner.

Yes, it's sad.

But what's worse is that she's checked out as a bad joke, a punchline that people stopped laughing at yrs. ago & have viewed @ present with a mix of pity & disgust.

Well, at least she won't get bullied by the likes of us anymore.

Sleep easy, you poor thing.
                                        nippythefish
                                        2694 Posts
                                        17 years, 3 months ago
                                        I don't understand the concept of 'respect for the dead'. To me, its as pointless an exercise as saying 'bless you' when someone sneezes. It's yet another mindless reflex people take on as it's pounded into their personas throughout their childhood.

*edit: Keep in mind, I don't necessarily have 'zero' respect for the dead....if a person has earned my respect in their lifetime, then I'll certainly have lingering respect for them. But this 'respect for all dead is required' thing doesn't appeal to me.
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss