woodels
68 Posts
17 years, 3 months ago
so i was sitting around watching a lot of vampire movies the other day with some friends and then it hit me, if a vampire bites some one with aides does the vampire get aides? i had a long debate about it and no one person came out the clear winner. so how about the retro junk community what are your thoughts?
    Armed_Revolt
    636 Posts
    17 years, 3 months ago
    If a vampire bites someone with aides, then yes that person's aides will then work clerical duty for the vampire. Its pretty much an unwritten gentleman's agreement.
      System
      79987 Posts
      17 years, 3 months ago
      Armed_Revolt
      If a vampire bites someone with aides, then yes that person's aides will then work clerical duty for the vampire. It pretty much an unwritten gentleman's agreement.

And help Subway spokesman Jared lose weight.
        punky
        441 Posts
        17 years, 3 months ago
        Vampires are dead...so it doesn't really matter if they get AIDS!
          Brick_Wall
          1435 Posts
          17 years, 3 months ago
          i know that if someone bites and sucks somebody's blood with the aids virus, yes they would get aids. but if you are willing to do that, aids is the least of your problems. anyway. saying that a vampire's blood is normal, they would get aids. but lets say that the vampire has blood type A, if he sucked the blood of someone with blood type B the regular would die. and since vampires seem to suck on any blood they can get, i dont think they have a blood type. and they dont seem to ever get sick or anything. therefore i dont see how they could get a desease? but thats just me.

also you read about the vampire bat. that might help you. see if they a blood type. but i dont know anything about bats.
            Rainbow_Bright
            2505 Posts
            17 years, 3 months ago
            naw naw ya vampires are dead and they arn't humans there sorta like monsters so i think that it won't effect them at all,,mabey aids stays in there systen like venom therefore they can spread aids to any other human they bite but it cant effect them.. think about that guys
              MattNash
              4135 Posts
              17 years, 3 months ago
              No. Vampires are immortal and are only killed by sunlight, beheading, a steak through the heart and, occording to some fiction, water. The HIV virus would no power over the undead body of the vampire.
                17 years, 3 months ago
                are immune to human diseases in any of the lore I've heard about, and as far as what can kill them varies greatly in the lore there's decapitation, steak throug the heart, silver, garlic, sunlight, artificial UV radiation, holy relics. I think those are most of the ways described to kill a vampire.
                  Armed_Revolt
                  636 Posts
                  17 years, 3 months ago
                  Unless "death by porterhouse" is in an Anne Rice book, I believe you two mean "stakes". Consider myself on the lollercoaster
                    nippythefish
                    2694 Posts
                    17 years, 3 months ago
                    Armed_Revolt
                    Unless "death by porterhouse" is in an Anne Rice book, I believe you two mean "stakes". Consider myself on the lollercoaster

I think I'll join you.
                      17 years, 3 months ago
                      Armed_Revolt

Haha yes, my bad I did mean stakes, I'm wicked tired and must have missed that when I proof read it. Thanks for catching it.
                        InsertCoin
                        93 Posts
                        17 years, 3 months ago
                        Just had a Long discussion bout This with Some1 who'z really In2 that Stuff....

Basically a Vampire'z blood iz dead, When the blood diez (Which happenz cause they Constantly feed to survive) the Virus will az well.... So the virus within them Will only remain live for a Few momentz and die out....

Technically it would b HIV temporarily in their Blood, since they're Immune 2 all diseasez, it haz no Effect and cannot b Spread....

It'z basically saying if a Man with AIDS waz bleeding on the Floor, how long will It have the AIDS virus in it? However long the floor will Have AIDS doesn't really prove the floor Can have AIDS, it's just temporarily present....
                          nippythefish
                          2694 Posts
                          17 years, 3 months ago
                          Hi, InsertCoin! You're new, so I realise that you're probably not used to the way normal people type. Random use of the letter 'z' as a replacement for the letter 's' is extremely frowned upon, as is the use of a number as a replacement for a part of a word, i.e. 'Some1' or 'In2'. Typing your posts in such a way is sure to give everyone the impression that you're a fucking idiot....and that's something I'm sure you're trying to avoid. Please heed my advice.
                            MattNash
                            4135 Posts
                            17 years, 3 months ago
                            Armed_Revolt

No, I actually meant a big slab of juicy meat strait through the heart. That would kill anybody
                              Armed_Revolt
                              636 Posts
                              17 years, 3 months ago
                              Your meat is always close to my heart, Matt
                                kayvee
                                3672 Posts
                                17 years, 3 months ago
                                MattNash
                                No, I actually meant a big slab of juicy meat strait through the heart. That would kill anybody

George "Strait" through the heart, Matt? haha

and Nippy, whats up with that 's' in your spelling of "realize"? Let's tighten it up ladies.

And that's like saying a vampire can get gonorrhea. just doesn't happen.
                                  InsertCoin
                                  93 Posts
                                  17 years, 3 months ago
                                  nippythefish
                                  Hi, InsertCoin! You're new, so I realise that you're probably not used to the way normal people type. Random use of the letter 'z' as a replacement for the letter 's' is extremely frowned upon, as is the use of a number as a replacement for a part of a word, i.e. 'Some1' or 'In2'. Typing your posts in such a way is sure to give everyone the impression that you're a fucking idiot....and that's something I'm sure you're trying to avoid. Please heed my advice.

Yes I'm new 2 this Site, thankz 4 the Warm welcome? I didn't Realize spelling waz so important....

Sorry if it'z frowned upon but It'z just how I type and I'm not concerned about being considered a "fucking idiot", I'm Just posting on the site....
                                    nippythefish
                                    2694 Posts
                                    17 years, 3 months ago
                                    InsertCoin
                                    I'm not concerned about being considered a "fucking idiot"

Thank you for making that oh-so-abundantly clear.

Oh, and my spelling of 'realise' is a perfectly acceptable spelling, just as 'colour' or 'favourite' are acceptable.
                                      kayvee
                                      3672 Posts
                                      17 years, 3 months ago
                                      nippythefish
                                      Oh, and my spelling of 'realise' is a perfectly acceptable spelling, just as 'colour' or 'favourite' are acceptable.

fair enough, slayer. I forget you are international.
                                        Video_Jukebox
                                        1068 Posts
                                        17 years, 3 months ago
                                        In an RPG I used to play, vampires could get infected with AIDS, but they wouldn't necessarily get sick from it, since they're undead. However, every individual they drank from after infection (if the victim lived through the feeding) would get the disease. This wasn't just true of AIDS, either, but any other blood-borne disease-- hepatitis, bubonic plague, etc.
                                        "Preserving the old ways from being abused,
                                        Protecting the new ways for me and for you.
                                        What more can we do?"
                                        --The Kinks, "Village Green Preservation Society"
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss