malsad
1 Posts
17 years, 2 months ago
ive just started buyin this batman future spinoff thing and i no its not that old but its still cool
and i just saw one eps that led to a spinoff show called The Zeta Project does any 1 no of it
    blueryan913
    716 Posts
    17 years, 2 months ago
    http://www.imdb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15901
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuoSfKUJ_Ok

(The character in the green glasses was voiced by the father from That 70's Show)
      17 years, 2 months ago
      I always loved Batman Beyond. It takes after the 90's animated Batman cartoon series.
        mr3urious
        3356 Posts
        17 years, 2 months ago
        malsad
        ive just started buyin this batman future spinoff thing and i no its not that old but its still cool
        and i just saw one eps that led to a spinoff show called The Zeta Project does any 1 no of it

Can you speak English, please?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
          COOLHAND
          2938 Posts
          17 years, 2 months ago
          Batman Beyond was decent, I think it came out in the late 90's
            avaitor
            789 Posts
            17 years, 2 months ago
            I thought it was a worthy sucsessor of B:TAS and predessor of Justice League.
              17 years, 2 months ago
              COOLHAND
              Batman Beyond was decent, I think it came out in the late 90's

It came out in 1999 and lasted until 2001 for a total of 3 seasons.
                System
                79987 Posts
                17 years, 2 months ago
                Never watched it. I really liked Batman: The Animated Series, but I never got into any Batman cartoon that came after it.
                  Derk
                  1422 Posts
                  17 years, 2 months ago
                  I really need to break down and check out Batman Beyond. I was a huge fan of Batman: The Animated Series and pretty much everything else associated with Batman, so I am sure I would like it. Though I have heard many mixed reviews of the show.
                    brown_eyed1
                    1948 Posts
                    17 years, 2 months ago
                    *Makes so-so hand gesture* It was okay, but I've always liked the older Batman series.
                    Cookie!!! OM NOM NOM!
                      Edymnion
                      2304 Posts
                      17 years, 2 months ago
                      It picked up towards the end, and you have to go to Justice League Unlimited to see the real ending to the series, but its not bad.

rksexy2finger
                        990 Posts
                        17 years, 2 months ago
                        bamfingnightcrawler
                        It came out in 1999 and lasted until 2001 for a total of 3 seasons.

It ran on kids wb from Jan 1999 until Oct 2001. In Oct 2001 it was removed from kids wb and placed on CN and it continued in re-runs during CN's toonami block until around spring 2003.
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss