jampie007
121 Posts
17 years, 2 months ago
Ok here we go with the last group in round one. Vilains have been dropping out of the race like flies. We have 3 vilains tied in second place with 5 votes. And Megatron destroing the copetion in his group with 12 votes and the only one to got over 50% in his selective group with a wapping 70% eliminated all other contestance in group #2. Also on another note All 4 Transformers Vilains managed to get enouf votes to move to the Quartefinal. And all 3 Darwing Duck Vilains managed to move foward. My bigest surprise is the elimination of Destro. Was sure he would advance but guess I was the only one who voted for him go figure.

Polls for group 6 and 7 are still opened

I did my best to have a wide variety but am surei left some good ones out.

So lets see what happenes here in group #8
    COOLHAND
    2938 Posts
    17 years, 2 months ago
    Def the Beagle Boys
      Derk
      1422 Posts
      17 years, 2 months ago
      Being a Star Wars fanboy, I had to go with Vader. I couldn't have lived with myself if I didn't.
        Thylacine
        1525 Posts
        17 years, 2 months ago
        Darth Vader hands down.

I can go on about him, but as with Megatron, it'll take up too much space.
        "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
        -Rampage, Beast Wars

jampie007
          121 Posts
          17 years, 2 months ago
          Thylacine
          Darth Vader hands down.

I can go on about him, but as with Megatron, it'll take up too much space.

What will you do if Megatron goes up against vader. That will be a interesting vote for us all.
          Well it won't be long

By the way I am surprised Mr Burns has not received a single vote
            Thylacine
            1525 Posts
            17 years, 2 months ago
            jampie007
            What will you do if Megatron goes up against vader. That will be a interesting vote for us all.
            Well it won't be long

By the way I am surprised Mr Burns has not received a single vote

Actually, when all the heavy hitters start duking it out it going to be REAL hard.

I'm surprised about the Mister Burns thing too. I thought he'd at least one by now.
            "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
            -Rampage, Beast Wars

PoopsMcGee
              473 Posts
              17 years, 1 month ago
              Yes, myself being a Star Wars fanboy, the vote has to be Vader. I mean when I was in my youth and I saw Vader bored the Blockade Runner in "A New Hope" I was like "Wowwww....."

No contest, the only other Villian that came close in that list was Mr. Burns from The Simpsons, he is awesome. "Release the hounds!"
                An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss