jampie007
121 Posts
17 years, 1 month ago
Ok here we go with the finals. Darth Vader and Megatron both had impressing semi-finals Vader with a commanding 8 votes and with was 53% in is respedtive group. Megatron with 7 votes and also 53% in his respective group.

I could have made it heads up but decided to let Shredder in as a wildcard who still managed 5 votes.

So this how the finals will work in order to be crownd greatest vilain you must not only win this round but have at lest 50% of the votes. If after the voting is over and no one had 50% then the Vilain that finished 3nd will be removed and will have a heads up to corwn the winner.

so let the finals begging
    17 years, 1 month ago
    I had to go with Shredder.
      Thylacine
      1525 Posts
      17 years, 1 month ago
      I voted for Megatron. He seems like the only one that could give Darth a run for his money.
      "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
      -Rampage, Beast Wars

jampie007
        121 Posts
        17 years, 1 month ago
        Well at this rate we will ahve a 3 way tie. I also agree that Vader megatron would be a great final. But there are lot of TMNT fans here so know who Shredder can take it aswell
          COOLHAND
          2938 Posts
          17 years, 1 month ago
          Go SHREDDER!
            17 years, 1 month ago
            Go, Shredder!
            [FONT="Times New Roman"]YEE-HAA - BO DUKE![/FONT]

[FONT="Arial Black"]"Cowabunga, Dude!" ~ MICHAELANGELO[/FONT]

A true child of the 80's here.:D
              jampie007
              121 Posts
              17 years, 1 month ago
              Starscream must be laughing his head off watchig megatron take this kind off beating.

where did all his suport go

Well he still has one more day left of voting or it will be Vader vs Shredder in the grand final
                PoopsMcGee
                473 Posts
                17 years, 1 month ago
                If the poll was still open, I would vote for... Shredder!
                  jetfire426
                  402 Posts
                  17 years, 1 month ago
                  damn i missed the voting...
                    COOLHAND
                    2938 Posts
                    17 years, 1 month ago
                    Shredder is the boss
                      phantom000
                      37 Posts
                      17 years, 1 month ago
                      Megatron could blow the technodrome apart in one shot! And he could bring the entire Death-Star down around the emperer's head!

I'm sorry but "Die Autobots!" just sounds better then "you rebel scum!"
                        jampie007
                        121 Posts
                        17 years, 1 month ago
                        Well Phamtoom you will have your Chance for recemption. Megatron was awartd a remacth head up, againt 2nd and 3nd Place. He is Currently winning against shrdder. look for the poll and you could go vote for him.

I really want to se him up against Vader. However I think since Vader is from the movies he hasa a advantage over Cartoon Vialins and Idoubt he will beat Vader.
                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss