TMNT
5203 Posts
17 years, 1 month ago
Wrestlemania 23 was great for me I like it I was there and I love it My favorite match was The undertaker won the world weight champion title.
    Brick_Wall
    1435 Posts
    17 years, 1 month ago
    did you seriusly pay $40 for a fake event? its all fake you know that right?
      priapic
      250 Posts
      17 years, 1 month ago
      wow your cranky......i think you need one of those bracelets lol
        TMNT
        5203 Posts
        17 years, 1 month ago
        Yea no it was not 40$ it was more like 80 dollars for three tickets I know it fake and all But I like wrestling.
          priapic
          250 Posts
          17 years, 1 month ago
          Dont feel bad im a female and i know its fake but I loved it as a kid ( i knew it was fake then too ) and I still love it.Its like a soap opera for big burly men.I think its funny as hell.I even DVR/Tivo it and im not ashamed.Dont feel bad for likeing it...I dont.
            Cyber_Bishop
            2440 Posts
            17 years, 1 month ago
            Brick_Wall
            did you seriusly pay $40 for a fake event? its all fake you know that right?

Dude you need to chill or take the attitude someplace else as I have already gotten 3 complaints about you this morning.
            Ker click... Choom..
              priapic
              250 Posts
              17 years, 1 month ago
              mondays are making all of us cranky...i think we all should get into costumes and jump in the ring and work it out.I have knee high boots and a cape.Any ideas on a name for me?? ( wow thats a open ended question lol )
                TMNT
                5203 Posts
                17 years, 1 month ago
                Cyber_Bishop
                Dude you need to chill or take the attitude someplace else as I have already gotten 3 complaints about you this morning.

Thanks Cyber bishop He get a bad attitude to me :(
                  priapic
                  250 Posts
                  17 years, 1 month ago
                  i guess that makes 4 complaints....i would say he has an attitude too but who would listen to me? I have one this morning myself:o
                    Cyber_Bishop
                    2440 Posts
                    17 years, 1 month ago
                    priapic
                    i guess that makes 4 complaints....i would say he has an attitude too but who would listen to me? I have one this morning myself:o

I have no attitude this morning, I am just here.
                    I get inundated with complaint PM's and I have to respond as it is my and the other mods jobs.
                    As far as who would listen, when a PM is sent or the "report a thread" button is clicked we respond accordingly.
                    Ker click... Choom..
                      priapic
                      250 Posts
                      17 years, 1 month ago
                      im not complaining about you.It is just funny to me that people are a lil on edge this morning...im feeling cranky myself.Must be a full moon tonight or maybe its like this on here alot and i just dont know about it since a new here.First time I have noticed it is all and i got caught up in the madness.(appologies all around)
                        Brick_Wall
                        1435 Posts
                        17 years, 1 month ago
                        Cyber_Bishop

all right......................
                          thecrow174
                          9986 Posts
                          17 years, 1 month ago
                          I have to say I like the results of Wrestlemania 23. I was glad to hear that Vince Mcmahon got his head shaved and the Undertaker is the new World Heavyweight Champion.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
                            Javiomar
                            61 Posts
                            17 years, 1 month ago
                            thecrow174
                            I have to say I like the results of Wrestlemania 23. I was glad to hear that Vince Mcmahon got his head shaved and the Undertaker is the new World Heavyweight Champion.

But Cena won again... ...making our point that wrestling is fake.

HBK damaged Cena's leg for minutes. Then all of a sudden he's fine and making FU's and STFU's. I wanted to see a riot: everyone throwing stuff to the ring.
                              toonwatcher
                              431 Posts
                              17 years, 1 month ago
                              Javiomar
                              But Cena won again... ...making our point that wrestling is fake.

HBK damaged Cena's leg for minutes. Then all of a sudden he's fine and making FU's and STFU's. I wanted to see a riot: everyone throwing stuff to the ring.

Yeah I can't stand the fact that they're trying to make John Cena a submission artist when everyone knows he can't slap on 5 submission moves in one match like Chris Benoit does. There would've been a riot if the Undertaker lost though.
                              Wanna fight?
                              Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 1504-5379-3456

Wanna race?
                              Mario Kart Wii FC: 3866-8409-4914

Wii code 2157-1037-5084-0140
                                priapic
                                250 Posts
                                17 years, 1 month ago
                                I dont know how the undertaker got it into his contract that he cant lose on any wrestlemania..but I think its about time someone beat him.Hes getting old and doesnt wrestle as much anymore anyway..and its the same every wrestlemania....we know the outcome,nothing exciting about it.It would be great if they had a grandpa fight and they used walkers and canes instead of ladders and chairs and it was between rick flair and the undertaker....im rootin for Flair WHOOOOOOOO :)
                                  Brick_Wall
                                  1435 Posts
                                  17 years, 1 month ago
                                  i mean its not a secret. its very fake. its a soap opra for men.
                                    Cyber_Bishop
                                    2440 Posts
                                    17 years, 1 month ago
                                    Brick_Wall
                                    i mean its not a secret. its very fake. its a soap opra for men.

Dude.. This comment was not necessary as it has been stated earlier that people know that it is not real.
                                    Ker click... Choom..
                                      Brick_Wall
                                      1435 Posts
                                      17 years, 1 month ago
                                      why was it unnessary? people out there think its real
                                        Cyber_Bishop
                                        2440 Posts
                                        17 years, 1 month ago
                                        Brick_Wall
                                        why was it unnessary? people out there think its real

No one here has stated that they think it is real. Jeez :rolleyes:
                                        Ker click... Choom..
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss