ChowTimer
124 Posts
17 years, 1 month ago
did anyone have any "places" they whent in they house when they were scared or sad as a kid, like behind a chair, or in a closet? I usd to go behind the la-z boy rocking chair, as well as a small space between my bed and the wall.
ROSEBUD....

yes, rosebud frozen peas. Full of country goodness and GREEN PEANESS. wait that's terrible, I QUIT!

oh what luck, there's a french fry stuck in my beard.

-The Critic
    brown_eyed1
    1948 Posts
    17 years, 1 month ago
    Back when I was a kid, our basement doubled as a rec room, so it was pretty much my favorite place to be. I had this space behind a couch that I used to hide behind.
    Cookie!!! OM NOM NOM!
      Rainbow_Bright
      2505 Posts
      17 years, 1 month ago
      this area upstairs in my old house that was in a "playroom" and there was two doors on either side with little long narrow rooms that my dad had finsished by puttin floors in and lights, before it was just the roof of the house. So after it was used for storage like camping gear and holliday decorations. It was cool cause you could go in there and chill, have some time to yourself, read, think whatever. It's weird how as a kid you like small spaces like that when your scard or when you want to hide or whatever reason.
        Brick_Wall
        1435 Posts
        17 years, 1 month ago
        no, i never had to hide
          priapic
          250 Posts
          17 years, 1 month ago
          I used to hide in my parents crystal meth lab j/k
            Rainbow_Bright
            2505 Posts
            17 years, 1 month ago
            hahahah, nice
              priapic
              250 Posts
              17 years, 1 month ago
              was a joke :eek:
                COOLHAND
                2938 Posts
                17 years, 1 month ago
                i went to the woods by my house alot, we had a bunch of forts back in the woods
                  Rainbow_Bright
                  2505 Posts
                  17 years, 1 month ago
                  i went to the woods by my house alot, we had a bunch of forts back in the woods

oh ya me to i forgot all about the forrest. forts in the forrest were sweet. hah

i knew you were joking lol that was a sarcastic nice, thats how iam very sarcastic.
                    COOLHAND
                    2938 Posts
                    17 years, 1 month ago
                    I was being serious, haha
                      TMNT
                      5203 Posts
                      17 years, 1 month ago
                      When I was a kid In my house THere is a hidden Room I always go to when I was kid :) when I was upset or things that is on my mind and I still go in that room in my house and I am the alway the one in the house knows about this room and not my family :)
                        Funky_Guy
                        2638 Posts
                        17 years, 1 month ago
                        When I was a young kid in Nova Scotia there was forrest to the side and behind my house I would go hide in and think about things or go to play. When my family moved up to Ottawa my hiding spot was the crawlspace under our basement stairs. You could get inside it through a small door in the bathroom.
                          pikachulover
                          2944 Posts
                          17 years, 1 month ago
                          When I lived in Rosemead my special places were under the dinner table, behind my desk, under my swing set slide, and in my big box filled with stuffed animals.
                            Rainbow_Bright
                            2505 Posts
                            17 years, 1 month ago
                            hahah righttt, iam not gonna even bother coolhand....
                              felix
                              61 Posts
                              17 years, 1 month ago
                              Not that it was really used as a hiding spot but I used to be able to squeeze into the storage under our TV stand and could close the doors! Once my family knew I could hide in their, it wasnt much of an advantage for me. I did like to hide behind our couch every now and then but the woods were always a nice escape when you needed to flee the house.
                                COOLHAND
                                2938 Posts
                                17 years, 1 month ago
                                Rainbow_Bright
                                hahah righttt, iam not gonna even bother coolhand....

My friends and I built forts in the woods...whats so hard to believe about that?
                                  sewage
                                  835 Posts
                                  17 years, 1 month ago
                                  I liked going behind our couch. When I saw The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe cartoon movie (we have it on vhs) I would sit in our closet and wait for Narnia to appear haha. I also liked sitting on the porch next to my grandpa on my little beach chair while he sat and smoked and drank beer and we'd just chill together for hours. I'd wear Minnie Mouse sunglasses and everything. That was the best. And I'd blast Alvin and the Chipmunks on casette lol :)
                                  Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
                                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss