Brookie79
428 Posts
17 years ago
So.. Everyone what movie are you going to see transformers, spiderman or both? Plus if you are going to see them what is attracting you to them?

Personally I want to see how venom is going to be per trade in the movie ( even though they will keep him at the end or something) Im a sucker I just want to hear him say we are venom lol.. plus how did peter get the suit so fast?
Now with Transformers I will admit I dont know that much about them only the basics. The previews that Ive seen looks good im excited to see it and learn more than meets the eye. Is bumblebee in the movie? or soundwave ??
http://www.myspace.com/livingdeadxombie
" who sole task is to seek out and eradicate the true source of mans inhumanity to man" equilibrium
    COOLHAND
    2938 Posts
    17 years ago
    I gotta see both, I want to see Venom, and I want to see the Transformers...I also want to see the movie Hot Fuzz, its by the same guys who did Shaun of the Dead which was hysterical
      Thylacine
      1525 Posts
      17 years ago
      I'm more excited to see the Transformers movie than Spiderman. Well, curious is a more accurate word. Being a fan of the cartoon, I noticed some differences, especially with the character designs (Megatron and Starscream being the worst), and the fact the Megatron is a jet fighter and not a Walther. Plus, they're going more fro realism, which doesn't seem right, but I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see.

Bumblebee is going to be in the movie. He's just not going to be a Volkswagon (something about copyrights I heard) He's a Camero now. No Soundwave though, because his transformation sequence isn't "realistic" enough. Frenzy and I think few other of his Cassetts will be in it though. I heard that Soundwave'll be in the sequal though.
      "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
      -Rampage, Beast Wars

COOLHAND
        2938 Posts
        17 years ago
        can't believe theyre already talking sequels...thats the problem with movies nowadays, they think about the sequels before the first one even comes out
          System
          79987 Posts
          17 years ago
          COOLHAND
          can't believe theyre already talking sequels...thats the problem with movies nowadays, they think about the sequels before the first one even comes out

Haha...ain't that the truth!

Anyway, I'm looking more forward to Spider-Man. I can't wait to see Venom in action. I'm still going to see Transformers too, though.
            Rainbow_Bright
            2505 Posts
            17 years ago
            Neither one tickles my fancy a whole lot, the spider man movies were sooo corny, but i figure ive seen the other two might as well see how the third one ends iam kinnda curious. As for Transformers they were a lil before my time, ya i've herd of them and seen them but i wasn't old enough to appreciate them.
              shiroihikari
              1751 Posts
              17 years ago
              I'm not too stoked about Spiderman 3. I'd rather see Transformers.
              Coming Soon to Nostalgia Junkie: Nostalgiathon 2009!
                nippythefish
                2694 Posts
                17 years ago
                I didn't like the first Spiderman movie, so I neglected to see the second. I'll follow the same pattern with the third. As for Transformers, my kid already loves the old stuff, so it'll be fun to take him to the new one.
                  Cdokes1
                  1032 Posts
                  17 years ago
                  I'm going to see Spiderman 3 without an doubt on opening day, Transfromers I'll go see that too but not on opening day.

Movies I'll be seeing this summer

1.Spiderman
                  2. Rob's Zombie 's Halloween
                  3. Sherk the Third
                  4. Transformers
                    17 years ago
                    I'm excited for Spiderman more becuase it opens Friday and it has the only reason I ever liked Spiderman, Venom. We still have 2 months until Transformers. I'm more excited for Transformers though.
                      Celeste
                      963 Posts
                      17 years ago
                      I'm actually looking forward to the Transformers more than I am Spiderman. I had hoped that they would have considered Frank Welker for Megatron but then they gave, what I think is a bullshit, excuse about how Welker's voice had changed too much and so they gave the part to Hugo Weaving. I was upset when I heard that.
                        System
                        79987 Posts
                        17 years ago
                        Spider-Man 3. I have to see if the guys I work with at the comic shop are getting midnight showing tickets. It was mentioned last week and then nothing. *shrugs*
                          17 years ago
                          I'm going to see Transformers on opening day.
                          I'll probably be screaming at the screen for changing things, due to the fact that they've changed all the character designs, and made the Decepticons look like bugs out of Starship Troopers...and that they allowed Michael Bay to direct it.

I heard that the reason Soundwave wasn't in the movie was because his alternate form was "too dated."
                          Apparently, something was leaked about him being some kind of mp3 player for the sequel, though.

I'll see Spider-Man 3 for sure, but I might wait until it comes out to buy and/or rent. Or just wait until my brother comes home, because he buys everything that's popular to try and stay "fresh."
                          I gotta admit, I'm psyched to see Venom, but not as psyched as I am to see Jazz. I'm still confused why they cast Topher Grace as Venom/Eddie Brock, though. But hopes are high, since the first 2 movies weren't nearly as bad as I had expected them to be.

He's too damned skinny for the role.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the kid in That 70's Show, but he's not Venom material in my opinion. I think he'd make a better Carnage, myself.
                          "How's Knotcher doing?"
                          "Well, he almost started a new career...as a hood ornament."
                            WARLORD1863
                            517 Posts
                            17 years ago
                            both, but if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to choose I would choose transformers. I've been a lifelong fan of transformers, and I have a somewhat decent collection of the toy series that I'm still building on today. I've seen spiderman in its theatrical adaptation in the first two movies, I HAVE to see Transformers.

Apparently during the test screenings, he recieved a higher grade for Transformers than he did with Armageddon.
                            You must enter a signature
                              PyroPhoenixX
                              423 Posts
                              17 years ago
                              Well, since Spiderman 3 is coming out this Friday I could watch that first... THEN when Transformers comes out, I might watch that too - looks really good even though Im not that big on Transformers ;)
                              This message will now self destruct...
                                17 years ago
                                I am seeing Spider-Man 3 on Friday. I already bought my ticket online. I so can't wait.
                                  HarryReems
                                  2067 Posts
                                  17 years ago
                                  Spiderman!
                                  I can't wait to hear Venom say "I'm gonna eat yo brain!!"
                                    17 years ago
                                    WARLORD1863
                                    Apparently during the test screenings, he recieved a higher grade for Transformers than he did with Armageddon.

Ah, I'll believe it when I see it.
                                    "How's Knotcher doing?"
                                    "Well, he almost started a new career...as a hood ornament."
                                      17 years ago
                                      COOLHAND

LOL, there is even going to Spiderman 4 even if Sam Raimi & the cast doesn't sign on.
                                      Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                                        COOLHAND
                                        2938 Posts
                                        17 years ago
                                        HarryReems
                                        Spiderman!
                                        I can't wait to hear Venom say "I'm gonna eat yo brain!!"

or Im gonna eat your spleen
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss