TMNT
5203 Posts
17 years ago
Edge Cash in his Money in a Bank Biefecase To won the World weight Champion Title Mintues ago Undertaker do not know what happend all he just knows that he is not the World Champion any more and he get so mad and he is blooding on the head so Edge is your New World Champion.
    classictimes
    61 Posts
    17 years ago
    I seen a Breaking News scroll at the bottom of ECW Tuesday about Edge being the new World Heavyweight Champion. Big suprise! I would've thought they would've done it on TV or a pay per view at least.
      Cyber_Bishop
      2440 Posts
      17 years ago
      The WWE is so stupid now..

I am so glad that I stopped watching wrestling.
      Ker click... Choom..
        TMNT
        5203 Posts
        17 years ago
        I was hoping that The undertaker takes the title for a while but this is to soon :(
          17 years ago
          Undertaker has a torn bicep that needs surgery, that's why he dropped the belt.
            Shaqdaddy
            597 Posts
            17 years ago
            yeah, undertaker was injured with a torn bicep which prevented the long scheduled title reign he was supposed to have, and Kennedy, the next person in line to take the title hurt his elbow/shoulder, so he's out on injury too. the WWE needed a big name to take the title fast so that it could continue its storylines, but edge winning the belt was not the original intention, just a consequence of injuries and such
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein
              TMNT
              5203 Posts
              17 years ago
              I think it just stupid having Edge as world Champion I was happend it was going to be matt hardy.
                Brick_Wall
                1435 Posts
                17 years ago
                i wont even get into my whole wrestling is fake speech. but i was a fan of the undetaker.
                  Pastfan245
                  125 Posts
                  17 years ago
                  Its fine with me! :)
                    Brick_Wall
                    1435 Posts
                    17 years ago
                    what is the big deal. no one is "better" than anyone else. Its a big storyline that they need to keep veiwers. i honestly dont see the point of posting anything bout wwe since no one really cares anymore. dont worry, you will get out of this phase, when you give it up, you are going to lagh and sa "why did i like it soo much" n-way, as for the thread, i have no clue who the hell edge is, but he probably is a heel since they the most popular people.
                      SynchPedro86
                      180 Posts
                      17 years ago
                      Edge has been a heel for so long, it'd be harder to imagine him as a face again. But I doubt he ever will become a crowd pleaser after all he did, especially stealing Matt Hardy's woman, Lita. :p
                        thecrow174
                        9986 Posts
                        17 years ago
                        When I saw the end of Smackdown I couldn't believe my eyes.

He won the title the same way he won the WWE Championship last year at New Years Revolution.

This is bullcrap!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Come have the time of YOUR life with me and the gang at Retro-daze.org.
                          SynchPedro86
                          180 Posts
                          17 years ago
                          Edge has been with WWE since 1998, so he's certainly earned the main event status. But his matches seem very controversial and unfair.
                            TMNT
                            5203 Posts
                            17 years ago
                            Dont Weried The undertaker is going to come back when he is done with his Surger and become a 6th Time world Champion again.
                              JCU
                              356 Posts
                              17 years ago
                              Brick_Wall
                              i honestly dont see the point of posting anything bout wwe since no one really cares anymore.

A. There are two pages of replies.
                              B. Raw always has a large viewership for a cable television program.
                              C. Based on A & B, I'd say people care.

Brick_Wall
                              dont worry, you will get out of this phase, when you give it up, you are going to lagh and sa "why did i like it soo much" n-way,

What phase would that be? Is it the same phase as watching movies?

Brick_Wall
                              as for the thread, i have no clue who the hell edge is, but he probably is a heel since they the most popular people.

What logic is there in posting about a topic that you admit having no clue about?
                              N
                                toonwatcher
                                431 Posts
                                17 years ago
                                Give the belt to "The World's Strongest Man". *cue Mark Henry's theme music*:)
                                Wanna fight?
                                Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 1504-5379-3456

Wanna race?
                                Mario Kart Wii FC: 3866-8409-4914

Wii code 2157-1037-5084-0140
                                  RomanianDaci
                                  147 Posts
                                  17 years ago
                                  Okay but wrestling is um....worked. Not all pro wrestlers are pansies, there are some who can actually fight, theyre usually Japanese wrestlers though. That stuff was cool in the 90s, but now that I train for MMA pro wrestling is just boring.
                                  Impaling the Magyar usurper
                                    hando88c
                                    78 Posts
                                    17 years ago
                                    Give the belt to William Regal or Finlay they've not had it yet!!!!
                                      An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss