blueluigi
3338 Posts
16 years, 11 months ago
That's right, tomorrow when Cartoon Network airs the Pokemon masters marathon tomorrow. They are gonna air episodes from Season 1 all the way up to season 9. It sounds pretty good since they will be airing the good episodes from before it sucked. If you like the original Pokemon then you would probably like this marathon. I'm probably gonna tape some of those episodes.
    avaitor
    789 Posts
    16 years, 11 months ago
    Oh, god. 16 and 17 straight hours of Pocket Monsters. Luckily, I'm not gonna watch too much TV this weekend.
      Brookie79
      428 Posts
      16 years, 11 months ago
      i wish they could stop it for awhile so bleach and naruto was on
      http://www.myspace.com/livingdeadxombie
      " who sole task is to seek out and eradicate the true source of mans inhumanity to man" equilibrium
        PyroPhoenixX
        423 Posts
        16 years, 11 months ago
        Thats just too much Pokemon! The little kids wont wanna leave their living rooms untill after Pokemon is over. =/
        This message will now self destruct...
          blueluigi
          3338 Posts
          16 years, 11 months ago
          Well I taped episodes from Seasons 1 and 2 during the marathon. The first episode that aired during the marathon is called: "The Problem With Paras" which is the first episode that aired on Kids WB. Intersting part while watching that episode is that during the Pokerap when it explains "Todays Pokemon" it used the "Tune in for new episodes of Pokemon next week on Kids WB" announcement that Kids WB made exclusively for the show instead of just the Pokerap announcer saying "Keep watching to see more Pokemon".
            avaitor
            789 Posts
            16 years, 11 months ago
            I've heard bout it. Really sloppy.
              SSJ_Jup81
              4806 Posts
              16 years, 11 months ago
              Now this would've been interesting to see. I like the episodes from the first season of the series and the second. I still knew the Pokemon then. lol Oh well. I wish there were subs of the first two seasons, though. I've only see scattered eps of the original.
                16 years, 11 months ago
                So Pokemon is still on? Unbelievable. How old is the series? I am surprised the creators can still find fresh ideas after all these years.
                  avaitor
                  789 Posts
                  16 years, 11 months ago
                  I'm surprised it's still popular. Once I started working at my local KB Toys when Yellow came out, I was saying to myself "it's just a fad." Dead wrong.
                    TMNT
                    5203 Posts
                    16 years, 11 months ago
                    Yea I watching that Saturday morning When I was getting Ready for Work it was cool they airing old Pokemon show again.
                      SSJ_Jup81
                      4806 Posts
                      16 years, 11 months ago
                      CartoonFan2780
                      So Pokemon is still on? Unbelievable. How old is the series? I am surprised the creators can still find fresh ideas after all these years.
                      As long as they keep putting out Gameboy games of the Pokemon series, then there'll always be something for the anime to come up with since it's based on the Gameboy games, not counting season 2 (Orange Islands), which is the only season to date (to my knowledge) that was based on pretty much nothing.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, it's been on in Japan since 1997. The Kanto eps (Season 1), was based on Pokemon Red/Green (Blue in the states), Orange Islands (Season 2) was pretty much original, unless Pokemon Crystal counts, Johto (Season 3) was based on Pokemon Gold/Silver, Season 4, Ruby/Sapphire, and then Pokemon Emerald (probably), and so forth. Right now, it's being based on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
                        An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss