PyroPhoenixX
423 Posts
16 years, 11 months ago
So Im watching the news today and they mention the final airing of The Price Is Right - as mentioned in an earlier thread. So a question popped in my head: Does anyone have a favorite game from the show?

Like my favorite game(s) are: Plinko and "Thats too much!"
Anyone else?:D
(Oh if this has been done already, my bad =P)
This message will now self destruct...
    PyroPhoenixX
    423 Posts
    16 years, 11 months ago
    So Im watching the news today and they mention the final airing of The Price Is Right - as mentioned in an earlier thread. So a question popped in my head: Does anyone have a favorite game from the show?

Like my favorite game(s) are: Plinko and "Thats too much!"
    Anyone else?:D
    (Oh if this has been done already, my bad =P)
    This message will now self destruct...
      austindta09
      29 Posts
      16 years, 11 months ago
      Plinko ftw. That and I like the wheel spinning for the showcase showdown even though it isn't technically a game.
      [FONT="Georgia"]When you're a little kid you're a bit of everything; Scientist, Philosopher, Artist. Sometimes it seems like growing up is giving these things up one at a time. - Kevin Arnold, The Wonder Years[/FONT]
        austindta09
        29 Posts
        16 years, 11 months ago
        Plinko ftw. That and I like the wheel spinning for the showcase showdown even though it isn't technically a game.
        [FONT="Georgia"]When you're a little kid you're a bit of everything; Scientist, Philosopher, Artist. Sometimes it seems like growing up is giving these things up one at a time. - Kevin Arnold, The Wonder Years[/FONT]
          musicradio77
          739 Posts
          16 years, 11 months ago
          Plinko is still the best game ever, but it's fun to play. I like Card Game, Pathfinder, Money Game, Clock Game, Bonus Game, Cliff Hangers and lots more.

Some of the pricing games that I missed was Hit Me, Super Saver, Time Is Money, Super Ball, Penny Ante and a few more. Those are the pricing games that I do missed on that show.
            musicradio77
            739 Posts
            16 years, 11 months ago
            Plinko is still the best game ever, but it's fun to play. I like Card Game, Pathfinder, Money Game, Clock Game, Bonus Game, Cliff Hangers and lots more.

Some of the pricing games that I missed was Hit Me, Super Saver, Time Is Money, Super Ball, Penny Ante and a few more. Those are the pricing games that I do missed on that show.
              The_Batman
              876 Posts
              16 years, 11 months ago
              agreed. Plinko rules all.
              "Keep the change you filthy animal..."
                The_Batman
                876 Posts
                16 years, 11 months ago
                agreed. Plinko rules all.
                "Keep the change you filthy animal..."
                  RetroGAL
                  181 Posts
                  16 years, 11 months ago
                  Good qustion but a tough one too I love plinko and the Showcase Showdown *I know its not a real game* I also love the golf one and the one with the person throwing the big diece I can't remeber the names sorry god I am going to miss this show.
                  LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN:)
                    RetroGAL
                    181 Posts
                    16 years, 11 months ago
                    Good qustion but a tough one too I love plinko and the Showcase Showdown *I know its not a real game* I also love the golf one and the one with the person throwing the big diece I can't remeber the names sorry god I am going to miss this show.
                    LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN:)
                      scatt_nasty
                      248 Posts
                      16 years, 11 months ago
                      plinko is for my favorite too. Hmmm... for such a loved game they sure don't play it very often.
                        scatt_nasty
                        248 Posts
                        16 years, 11 months ago
                        plinko is for my favorite too. Hmmm... for such a loved game they sure don't play it very often.
                          Megagents
                          1257 Posts
                          16 years, 11 months ago
                          Plinko was, is, and forever will be the best game.
                            Megagents
                            1257 Posts
                            16 years, 11 months ago
                            Plinko was, is, and forever will be the best game.
                              Shazbot
                              2865 Posts
                              16 years, 11 months ago
                              When i was a little kid, i used to love that one with the mountain climber that started yodelling when he climbed.
                                Shazbot
                                2865 Posts
                                16 years, 11 months ago
                                When i was a little kid, i used to love that one with the mountain climber that started yodelling when he climbed.
                                  16 years, 11 months ago
                                  Plinko, the Dice game, strike out? (the one with the 3 red X's), Cliff Hanger, and the spinning of the wheel
                                    16 years, 11 months ago
                                    Plinko, the Dice game, strike out? (the one with the 3 red X's), Cliff Hanger, and the spinning of the wheel
                                      mr3urious
                                      3356 Posts
                                      16 years, 11 months ago
                                      For active games, I like Cliff Hangers, Three Strikes, Ten Chances, Golden Road, One Away, Dice Game, Hole in One, and Plinko. For retired games, I like On the Spot, Professor Price, Super Ball, Hurdles, and Super Saver.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
                                        mr3urious
                                        3356 Posts
                                        16 years, 11 months ago
                                        For active games, I like Cliff Hangers, Three Strikes, Ten Chances, Golden Road, One Away, Dice Game, Hole in One, and Plinko. For retired games, I like On the Spot, Professor Price, Super Ball, Hurdles, and Super Saver.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
                                          An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss