System
79987 Posts
16 years, 11 months ago
Yep, you read it right. A baby monitor in Palatine, IL is receiving black and white video from the space shuttle Atlantis. Personally I found this funny as hell. Its that weird kind of news everyone can enjoy. Here's the link:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070614/ap_on_fe_st/baby_monitor_space
    Thylacine
    1525 Posts
    16 years, 11 months ago
    You beat me to it!

Yeah, I found that weird too. I was like "That must be one hell of a monitor, and where could I get one?"
    "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
    -Rampage, Beast Wars

akiraman26
      234 Posts
      16 years, 11 months ago
      saw it on the news yesterday, it was awsome. and the company can't do squat about it-loosers
        kayvee
        3672 Posts
        16 years, 11 months ago
        akiraman26
        and the company can't do squat about it-loosers

pretty random commemt there...The article didn't say anything about the company wanting to do anything about it. so why are they loosers?
          Brookie79
          428 Posts
          16 years, 11 months ago
          were can I buy one of them, specially one that can reach space. I would of been speachless. It would of been better if it was aliens, ufos etc..
          http://www.myspace.com/livingdeadxombie
          " who sole task is to seek out and eradicate the true source of mans inhumanity to man" equilibrium
            System
            79987 Posts
            16 years, 11 months ago
            Thylacine
            You beat me to it!

Yeah, I found that weird too. I was like "That must be one hell of a monitor, and where could I get one?"

Woohoo! I win bragging rights? And yeah, I want one now also. "Free NASA channel? Cool!"
              An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss