System
79987 Posts
14 years, 1 month ago
i don't know if you guys out there have this same problem, but i keep getting these friend replies from these lesbo chicks. it's not even funny. i mean, i like hanging out with girls as much as the next guy, but i can't stand the crazy ones. almost everyday i get a friend reply from them and it wastes my online time after i get home from work. it's more annoying than spam mails. and to make things worse, a few of my friends got deleted from myspace for no reason at all! they even emailed me and told me the whole thing! god i just hope it doesn't happen anymore. now i'd love to join facebook, but i've tried, and with dialup, it takes ages for the main page to load
    JP
    1826 Posts
    14 years, 1 month ago
    Can't you block them? Does Myspace have that option?
    What is popular isn't always right; What is Right isn't always popular.
      System
      79987 Posts
      14 years, 1 month ago
      yeah but it still goes on. it's irritating
        lilginger
        519 Posts
        14 years, 1 month ago
        I hate the ones I get from fake girls. I am a girl myself so I don't have any idea why I get these stupid messages from these fake girls moving to my area and looking for new guys to meet. I mean come on spammers this trick is so lame. I also hate the ones that say they are an old friend of mine and have been looking for me everywhere. If I want to say hi or contact them I have to go to this stupid site and make a profile. I wonder how many people actually fall for this stuff?
        Ask me about my Ballcuzzies :wink:
          Lottech96
          1274 Posts
          14 years, 1 month ago
          he he heh!! Boy Do I know this. I've also been getting all these elfako BS Bots! one thing I find funny is that one post will have one of these Hot Chicks under the Name of, oh.... Sandra Eg. Then another post will Have the same pic of the Girl But now with the name of Keren! Wait didn't I see her with the name Sandra? lol.
          Who Want's some BLOGna!!?
          http://spacemanmonster.blogspot.com/
          Did you know they'll make a game show out of..
          http://tmgsoo.blogspot.com/
            TMNT
            5203 Posts
            14 years, 1 month ago
            thank god I join Facebook Last night Because I have All of spam in my friend request and mailsection of myspace it take like 1 hour to delete them all.
              14 years, 1 month ago
              That's why I'm glad I don't have Myspace. I get those type of spams in my e-mail too and it's really annoying having to delete all that crap every day.
                pikachulover
                2944 Posts
                14 years, 1 month ago
                I just report and delete those. I mean they are annoying, but I don't really mind. I don't really spend a lot of time on the site now to get a bunch of online now spam messages.
                  System
                  79987 Posts
                  14 years, 1 month ago
                  everytime i get a friend reply their photos are nothing but either their faces or their asses. come on... and yes lottech, i've suffered the same problems
                    An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss