Jake_1079
66 Posts
14 years, 1 month ago
I really hated how the aen flux movie ended up. You know making a live action adaption of the Aeon Flux animated series could have been a good idea, and it might have been the next great film trilogy, ( like spiderman, Lord of the rings, Resident Evil, and X-men,) but what they did instead was go against the sorce material, and changes a bunch of things, like why was Bregna the last city on earth, and Monica a secret orginisation. They were 2 seperate nations in the series, and why did the live action adapton of Trever goodchild look nothing like Trever goodchild, and why did Aeon flux have a sister, she didnt have a sister in the animated series. You know I think they could have gone alot further with this film if they just stuck with the original sorce material. But hollywood had to go screw it up.
    MattNash
    4135 Posts
    14 years, 1 month ago
    I knew it was going to suck when I saw that she was going to be wearing a PC Hollywood approved catsuit as opposed to that thong she wore in the cartoons
      Ilikethepixies
      5870 Posts
      14 years, 1 month ago
      Oh, I didn't even bother with it. I knew I would hate it because I'm such a huge fan of the cartoons. Aeon Flux is just not meant to be shown in live-action. Its a world highly dependent on its medium.
        14 years, 1 month ago
        MattNash
        I knew it was going to suck when I saw that she was going to be wearing a PC Hollywood approved catsuit as opposed to that thong she wore in the cartoons

so what, the mac approved catsuits would have the thong? :P
          gustogummi
          2602 Posts
          14 years, 1 month ago
          I didn't see it. I thought it was going to suck, so I didn't bother seeing it and I like the cartoon too. I don't even regret it.
            menasor
            661 Posts
            14 years, 1 month ago
            it was a waste of an hour and a half of my life
            Katon Gokakyuu No Jutsu
              MattNash
              4135 Posts
              14 years, 1 month ago
              adventure_of_link
              so what, the mac approved catsuits would have the thong? :P

Alright, Link, enough with the computer nerd jokes :roll:
                Ilikethepixies
                5870 Posts
                14 years, 1 month ago
                I love 'em! That's his 8th in a month! Keep 'em going Link! You got me rollin'!
                  An unhandled error has occurred. Reload Dismiss